Dr. Robert Ladley, DMD

Endodontics ·  Male · Age 63

Dr. Ladley
320 W Burleigh Blvd Ste A Tavares, FL 32778

Dr. Robert Ladley, DMD is an endodontics practitioner in Tavares, FL. He practices endodontics.

Dr. Ladley's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ladley

4.0

Dr. Ladley?
Dr. Ladley's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Robert Ladley, DMD
I arrived 15 minutes late because I had gone to the wrong place. The receptionist said she would have to reschedule me because the Dr. was a very on time physician. I guess I expected the Dr. to accommodating to the patient and not the other way around. Rather than to reschedule because I was late, I decided to go somewhere else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Ladley, DMD?
I couldn't be more pleased with my experience with Dr. Ladley. My procedure encompassed 3 visits. I am a big baby when it comes to dentistry but these 3 visits were not only pain free but actually pleasant! Dr Ladley and his staff just brought such a feeling of calm and security! He has a wonderful chair side manner - I was completely at ease! Not that I want another root canal but if I ever needed one - he would be my ONLY Dr. of choice. Can't say enough wonderful things about him - I will absolutely be back if the need arises even if I have i have to travel 1,000 miles! Thank you so much Dr. Ladley!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Ladley, DMD?
Dr. Ladley and his staff are caring and kind. My experience with Dr. Ladley is the best dental experience I have ever had. I had a root canal today. It took less than 30 minutes and there was zero pain. I wish I was able to go to him for all of my dental needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Ladley, DMD?
I have had a couple of root canals prior to getting a root canal from Dr. Robert Ladley. No one like to have a root canal but Dr. Ladley's were painless. The only bit of discomfort was the initial injection. But with the numbing medicine on the q tip put on the spot inside the mouth where the injection goes, the shot was hardly felt. I would highly recommend Dr. Ladley for ALL root canals
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Ladley, DMD?
I took my mother to Dr. Ladley for a root canal. She has middle stage Alzheimer's Disease and a mistrust of most doctors. It was difficult to even get her to go see him originally. Dr. Ladley was fantastic with her. He was caring and competent and made sure that she was handled with respect, and competency. He completely stands by his work. I would gladly recommend him! His office staff was fantastic and understanding as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Ladley, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ladley?

• Endodontics

Dr. Ladley accepts

Dr. Ladley accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Assurant Health
DHA
DHA Premier

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Ladley treats your condition or procedure