Dr. Robert Ladley, DMD

EndodonticsMaleAge 65

Dr. Ladley

Robert W Ladley D.m.d. PA

320 W Burleigh Blvd Ste A Tavares, FL 32778

Dr. Robert Ladley, DMD is a Endodontics Practitioner in Tavares, FL. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Ladley to book an appointment.

Dr. Ladley's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ladley

4.0

Dr. Ladley?
  • Appointment scheduling (5)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (5)
  • Explained conditions well (5)
    I arrived 15 minutes late because I had gone to the wrong place. The receptionist said she would have to reschedule me because the Dr. was a very on time physician. I guess I expected the Dr. to accommodating to the patient and not the other way around. Rather than to reschedule because I was late, I decided to go somewhere else.
    May 21, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Ladley, DMD?
    I couldn't be more pleased with my experience with Dr. Ladley. My procedure encompassed 3 visits. I am a big baby when it comes to dentistry but these 3 visits were not only pain free but actually pleasant! Dr Ladley and his staff just brought such a feeling of calm and security! He has a wonderful chair side manner - I was completely at ease! Not that I want another root canal but if I ever needed one - he would be my ONLY Dr. of choice. Can't say enough wonderful things about him - I will absolutely be back if the need arises even if I have i have to travel 1,000 miles! Thank you so much Dr. Ladley!
    May 07, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Ladley, DMD?
    Dr. Ladley and his staff are caring and kind. My experience with Dr. Ladley is the best dental experience I have ever had. I had a root canal today. It took less than 30 minutes and there was zero pain. I wish I was able to go to him for all of my dental needs.
    Brooke White in Eustis, FL – Feb 27, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Ladley, DMD?
    I have had a couple of root canals prior to getting a root canal from Dr. Robert Ladley. No one like to have a root canal but Dr. Ladley's were painless. The only bit of discomfort was the initial injection. But with the numbing medicine on the q tip put on the spot inside the mouth where the injection goes, the shot was hardly felt. I would highly recommend Dr. Ladley for ALL root canals
    Dec 06, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Ladley, DMD?
    I took my mother to Dr. Ladley for a root canal. She has middle stage Alzheimer's Disease and a mistrust of most doctors. It was difficult to even get her to go see him originally. Dr. Ladley was fantastic with her. He was caring and competent and made sure that she was handled with respect, and competency. He completely stands by his work. I would gladly recommend him! His office staff was fantastic and understanding as well.
    Marcy Fuller for Alison Bernard in Sorrento, FL – Dec 31, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Ladley, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ladley?

• Endodontics