Dr. Robert Kreashko, DMD

Dr. Robert Kreashko, DMD

Orthodontics  ·
Dr. Robert Kreashko, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in Charlotte, NC. He graduated from University Of Pittsburgh / School Of Dentistry and practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

10226 Couloak Dr Ste 100

Charlotte, NC 28216

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Ameritas
  • CompBenefits Corp.
  • Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax

Learn about Dr. Kreashko

Dr. Kreashko's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Kreashko "Orthodontics allows me to empower my patients to smile. Twenty years later, I still get excited to hear and see the reactions of my patients and their parents the day I remove their braces. I am grateful to have such an opportunity to use my mind and hands to help improve self-esteem. Orthodontics has allowed me to build relationships with patients lasting years after the braces come off. I'm delighted when I see a patient from many years ago come up to me and thank me for their smile. There's really nothing better than that! I participate in continuing education to stay current and proficient in techniques, procedures, and technology in order to reduce the number of appointments needed, amount of discomfort, and treatment time. One such treatment, Invisalign® enables me to give adults, not just teenagers, the smile they've always wanted. My Master's thesis concentrated on temporomandibular joint dysfunction. I presented this and other research at orthodontic and research conventions, and have also been published in various dental journals. I am originally from the small town of Leechburg located near Pittsburgh, PA. I'm excited to leave the "most livable city in America" to move to the "best city in America": Charlotte! I have two children, Travis and Alexis, who are both in college, and an adopted Chihuahua named Jaz. My hobbies include reading, astronomy, psychology, philosophy, and writing. One of my plays, "CAMP LIFE", was even produced by the New Ken Civic Theatre! I also enjoy golfing, tennis, boating, motorcycling, sporting events, hunting, and fishing. Growing up, I experienced scouting and playing sports which I believe helps build solid character traits. I often donate to the Boy Scouts and sponsor baseball and soccer teams. It's my way of giving back to the community."

This content was provided by Dr. Kreashko "For nearly a decade, Mountain Island Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontics has helped smiles grow up big in our community. It is the goal of our team to create beautiful smiles, to help keep them healthy, and to help build self-esteem through a beautiful smile. As a practice specializing in the care of infants, children, adults, and those with special needs, we are uniquely qualified to ensure your ideal oral health and wellness. Dr. McEachern, Dr. Kreashko, and our team understand the extra care and attention during this important stage of growth and development in the lives of our patients."

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Retainer Therapy
  • Retainers
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• University Of Pittsburgh / Main Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Pittsburgh / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Montefiore Hospital
  • University Of Pittsburgh / School Of Dentistry
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Kreashko has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kreashko has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kreashko does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kreashko and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kreashko's Reviews