Dr. Robert Korwin, DMD

Dentistry | Male

Dr. Robert Korwin, DMD
Dr. Robert Korwin, DMD is a dentist who practices in Red Bank, NJ. He has been practicing for 35 years.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Korwin's Care Philosophy

Our mission is to provide caring and compassionate modern care, with prevention, aesthetics and function tailored to individual needs and finances. We will make all treatment decisions together with your best health and financial interests in mind. We are experts in All-On-4 dental implant restoration and also perform cosmetic dentistry, Invisalign, dental sedation and have several types of teeth whitening options available for our patients.

Dr. Korwin's Experience

Visiting Dr. Korwin

Dr. Korwin accepts 2 insurance carriers

Dr. Korwin is now accepting new patients
Robert Korwin DMD500 State Route 35 # 562

Dr. Korwin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Korwin to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Korwin Says:

This is Dr. Korwin responded to the review posted on 03/11/2016. Thank you for your kind review. My goal is to treat all of my patients as I would my family with the best dental care, and I appreciate the trust you place in me.

Dr. Korwin's Performance
in Brielle, NJ |
Terrible experience for my elderly mom. I would never recommend or trust this man again. Total waste of thousands of dollars for nothing. It took me a year to convince her to trust someone else. She is now being treated correctly.
We believed this matter had been settled to the patient's full financial benefit after the patient expressed dissatisfaction. We offer multiple options to every patient, and do not treat anything without explaining the pros and cons of each treatment. If any concerns remained unaddressed we would still be very happy to help at no charge. Please call our office.
in Charleston, SC |
We were traveling when I had a dental emergency. Dr. Korean made time during his already busy day to take are of my problem. He was extremely considerate and made sure I understood the alternatives. If anyone does better than this, I have never met them. Dr. Korwin is outstanding and I'm contemplating going back up to see him for further needs.
in Ocean, NJ |
I would highly recommend Dr. Korwin for the best knowledge on Dental treatments, but more than anything, he is friendly, and make you feel as part of his family. His performance on every Dental treatment says everything about his experience.
in Pinehurst NC |
Dr Koreim explained exactly what he was doing. Explained clearly his findings and answered my question with concern and patience.
in Red Bank NJ |
The staff was warm and calming ! Dr Korwin made me feel secure with his knowledge and I never felt the needle! What a great experience!
Long Branch, NJ |
Dr Korwin is very kind and gentle a professional who listens to my needs His staff was helpful They make my dental visits enjoyable
Denver, CO |
Dr. Korwin is a wonderful dentist focused on top quality in terms of his treatment quality and results. He is caring and knowledgeable, responsive to patient needs and focused on what is best for the patient. He is simply an outstanding dentist and one that I would recommend highly to anyone interested in optimizing their dental health.
in Middletown n j |
Always amazing customer experience . The entire office team is wonderful
Have you seen Dr. Robert Korwin, DMD?

Compare Dr. Korwin

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Korwin's Care Philosophy

Our mission is to provide caring and compassionate modern care, with prevention, aesthetics and function tailored to individual needs and finances. We will make all treatment decisions together with your best health and financial interests in mind.  We are experts in All-On-4 dental implant restoration and also perform cosmetic dentistry, Invisalign, dental sedation  and have several types of teeth whitening options available for our patients.

Dr. Korwin says...

Dr. Korwin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Chronic Periodontitis
  • Clicking of Temporomandibular Joint
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

Master International College Of Oral Implantologists

Completed in 2008

Master Of The Academy Of General Dentistry

Completed in 2005

Dr. Korwin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Korwin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry