Dr. Robert Korwin, DMD

Dr. Robert Korwin, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Robert Korwin, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Red Bank, NJ and has been practicing for 35 years. He graduated from University Of Pennsylvania / School Of Dental Medicine in 1982 and practices dentistry, orthodontics, and more.

500 State Route 35 # 562

Red Bank, NJ 07701

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Korwin

This content was provided by Dr. Korwin "Our mission is to provide caring and compassionate modern care, with prevention, aesthetics and function tailored to individual needs and finances. We will make all treatment decisions together with your best health and financial interests in mind.  We are experts in All-On-4 dental implant restoration and also perform cosmetic dentistry, Invisalign, dental sedation  and have several types of teeth whitening options available for our patients."

13  Practice Areas

• Sedation Dentistry
  • Sleep Medicine Dentistry

• Chronic Periodontitis
  • Clicking of Temporomandibular Joint
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Tooth Abnormalities as Seen in Diabetes
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• University Of Pennsylvania / School Of Dental Medicine
  • Master International College Of Oral Implantologists
    Other Education | Completed 2008
  • Master Of The Academy Of General Dentistry
    Other Education | Completed 2005

Dr. Korwin has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Korwin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Korwin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Korwin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Korwin's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Korwin to family and friends

Dr. Korwin's Performance

Dr. Korwin Says:
"

This is Dr. Korwin responded to the review posted on 03/11/2016. Thank you for your kind review. My goal is to treat all of my patients as I would my family with the best dental care, and I appreciate the trust you place in me.

"

My family has been using Dr. Korwin for nearly 15 years. Love the location of office and ease for making appointments. Friendly professional staff. Dr. Korwin simple the "best". He triage the work I needed. Explained in detail what needed to be done. My smile looks amazing. Highly recommend.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Terrible experience for my elderly mom. I would never recommend or trust this man again. Total waste of thousands of dollars for nothing. It took me a year to convince her to trust someone else. She is now being treated correctly.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0

We believed this matter had been settled to the patient's full financial benefit after the patient expressed dissatisfaction. We offer multiple options to every patient, and do not treat anything without explaining the pros and cons of each treatment. If any concerns remained unaddressed we would still be very happy to help at no charge. Please call our office.

We were traveling when I had a dental emergency. Dr. Korean made time during his already busy day to take are of my problem. He was extremely considerate and made sure I understood the alternatives. If anyone does better than this, I have never met them. Dr. Korwin is outstanding and I'm...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I would highly recommend Dr. Korwin for the best knowledge on Dental treatments, but more than anything, he is friendly, and make you feel as part of his family. His performance on every Dental treatment says everything about his experience.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Koreim explained exactly what he was doing. Explained clearly his findings and answered my question with concern and patience.