Dr. Robert Kent, DDS

Dr. Robert Kent, DDS

Orthodontics  ·

Dr. Robert Kent, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Raleigh, NC and has been practicing for 32 years. He practices orthodontics, orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics, and more.Read his story

Robert Kent and Associates, DDS

• MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Kent

Dr. Kent's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Kent "Dr. Kent specializes in orthodontic care for children, teenagers and adults. He received two undergraduate degrees and his Doctorate in Dentistry class from the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill finishing in the top 5% of his class. He received his Masters in Orthodontics from Washington University in Saint Louis, Missouri and is proud to have finished first in his class. Aside from his private practices, Dr. Kent is a member of many professional organizations including the North Carolina Association of Orthodontists, the Southern Association of Orthodontists, the American Dental Association and the American Association of Orthodontists. In his free time, Dr. Kent enjoys spending quality time with his wife, Donna, their children and dogs. In addition, he enjoys keeping active with tennis, golf, snowboarding, working out and spending time at the beach."

This content was provided by Dr. Kent "At Carolina Braces our team believes that improving your smile has the power to transform your life. In fact, we’re passionate about it – and we measure our success by the way our patients feel about us and about their smiles. For us, every day is an opportunity to be the best part of your day and we can’t imagine a better job.

We‘re all involved in continuing education so that the treatments we provide will be the most current, and the technologies we use to provide them will be the most patient-friendly. We believe that a visit with Dr. Kent or Dr. Foley is the best way to find out how orthodontics can improve your health and self-confidence and we hope that from your first visit to the day you walk out with your new smile, you’ll love going to the orthodontist. We want your time in treatment to be almost as good as the day your Carolina Braces Smile is complete."

4  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Dentofacial Orthopedics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• U of North Carolina Chapel Hill
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • Washington University In St Louis School of Medicine

Dr. Kent has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kent has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kent does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kent and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. Kent's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kent to family and friends

Dr. Kent's Performance

Dr. Kent and Dr. Foley did an excellent job taking care of my complicated adult orthodontic needs. Dr. Foley was excellent at helping me getting through the long process! I now have a smile that makes me feel happy and confident!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Our two daughters have been patients of Dr Kent and Dr Foley the past few years. The entire office has been so kind and willing to help when needed. I've had quite a few questions about billing and that was answered and explained thoroughly. Thank you!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Overall my experience in the last 4 yrs have been amazing! Staff always so friendly and helpful with my entire treatment with braces. I always recommend it to my family and friends. Look forward to bring my children next .
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
We have spent a great deal of time with Dr Kent and associates due to everyone having orthodontic treatment. I found everyone to be helpful, willing to move around appointments, deal with emergencies, and overall make this experience very positive. I highly recommend Dr Kent and his team. We are...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Kent did my braces 10 years ago so of course I brought my son here!
Are you Dr. Kent?