Dr. Robert H. Kazmierski III, DMD

Dr. Robert H. Kazmierski III, DMD

Orthodontics | Male | 54 years old

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Robert Kazmierski started his Moorestown NJ practice from scratch over 25 years ago. Since that time his goal has been to provide the highest quality orthodontic care in a friendly and caring environment. We are a full time one Orthodontist in one location practice. You always see the same doctor at the same place. This provides both convenience and consistency in your treatment. We utilize state of the art equipment and the appropriate modern techniques while maintaining our emphasis on old-fashioned quality and personal care. Evening hours are available. Braces, Invisalign, Clear Braces, Ceramic Braces, and Lingual Braces (inside surface of the teeth) are available. Adults and Children are welcome. Visit us!Read more

Dr. Kazmierski III's Experience

Experience with Dr. Kazmierski III
Dr. Kazmierski III's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (20)
Dr. Kazmierski III Says:

Thank you for completing this survey. Patient referrals from existing patients are the number one source of new patients for our office. Online reviews and surveys are the newest form of this process. Your referrals, recommendations, and suggestions are very helpful and appreciated.

Sincerely,

Dr. Kaz

in Medford, NJ |
Dr. Kasmiersky has been my orthodontist for years and he is terrific. He treated myself and my two boys. The staff was great. Everyone is professional and very considerate. I continue to recommend his office often.
in Moorestown, NJ |
Have been coming to the office for years as all three of my daughters have needed braces. Everything is explained. Questions always answered promptly. Issues, such as broken brackets, always corrected promptly. Office clean and friendly. A must for anyone young and older!
in Moorestown, NJ |
Dr. Kazmerski has been my orthodontist for years, and he's the best! He is professional, considerate, honest and he knows his stuff. He helped me feel more comfortable when I first got my braces. After my braces came off, my retainer was accidentally damaged which caused my teeth to move back. I will always be grateful for his helping me get through braces a second time. Now my teeth are straight again! Everyone I've met in his office is friendly, the receptionists especially so!
I would recommend Dr Kazmierski. He is very thorough.
in Moorestown nj |
Dr Kazmierski and staff are terrific. They are professional from start to finish. They leave no question unanswered. The quality of their work is amazing. My daughter needed quite a bit of work and I cannot believe ,when I see her smile now , the complete transformation of her teeth
in Cinnaminson, NJ |
A very professional and comforting experience for my oldest child, who was a little apprehensive, until she received the personable care with every visit, from Dr. K. and staff. Now, we are putting our youngest daughter in his hands-truly a five-star rating!
He is an excellent orthodontist. I very highly recommend him
Have you seen Dr. Robert H. Kazmierski III, DMD?
Are you Dr. Kazmierski III?

Compare Dr. Kazmierski III

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Kazmierski III's Care Philosophy

Dr. Kazmierski III says...

Sincerely,

Dr. Kaz

Dr. Kazmierski III's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthodontics

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Cosmetic Conditions
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Jaw Misalignment Leading to TMJ
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Malocclusion - Short Stature Syndrome

Washington University In St Louis School Of Dental Medicine

Completed in 1989

University Of Pittsburgh / Main Campus

Graduated in 1983

Dr. Kazmierski III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kazmierski III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthodontics