Dr. Robert Ioppolo, DDS

Dr. Robert Ioppolo, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Robert Ioppolo, DDS is a dentist who practices in Lubbock, TX. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 12 years. Read his story

4211 85th St

Lubbock, TX 79423

Learn about Dr. Ioppolo

Dr. Ioppolo's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Ioppolo "Dr. Robert Ioppolo is a Texas native and grew up in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex. From a young age, Dr. Ioppolo was interested in pursuing a dental degree. While he was attending dental school, he went on a mission trip where he was exposed to the surgical side of dentistry and found it to be very rewarding and fascinating. He felt called to pursue a career in oral surgery, knowing that it would allow him to make a lasting impact on his patient's lives. Dr. Ioppolo completed his undergraduate degree here in Lubbock and knew that he wanted to serve this close-knit community when he finished his training. He and his family moved back to Lubbock in 2014, and he began practicing with Dr. Hill. Dr. Ioppolo regularly donates his time to provide care for patients in need at charitable events in the South Plains region. He firmly believes that serving people through oral and maxillofacial surgery is what he is called to do. Dr. Ioppolo is incredibly passionate and committed to this practice and helping restore patients' smiles. He is certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and makes sure to stay up to date on the latest techniques so that he can provide the best possible care to his patients — the same care he would want and provide for his own family."

This content was provided by Dr. Ioppolo "I care for my patients like family. Providing dedicated and quality patient care means only recommending procedures that I believe are in the best interest of the patient and tailoring a treatment plan that is unique to them. My patients deserve the best of care, and I strive every day to provide it."

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Brooke Army Med Ctr-Wilford Hall Afb
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2010
  • Brooke Army Med Ctr Ft Sam Houston
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Ioppolo has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ioppolo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ioppolo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ioppolo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ioppolo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ioppolo to family and friends
Dr. Ioppolo's Performance
in Lubbock, TX |
I went to Dr. Ioppolo for wisdom teeth removal and everything went perfectly. I was very nervous about having surgery, but Dr. Ioppolo and his staff were very kind and understanding. My recovery went phenomenally well and I would send all of my closest friends to him if they ever needed an oral surgeon.
in Lubbock, TX |
Dr. Ioppolo was extremely pleasant and professional to deal with. It is obvious that his patient's health and well being are paramount to him. He and his staff took most excellent care of my daughter, before, during and even with follow-up afterwards. I highly recommend him to anyone who may need his services.
Thank you for recommending our practice. We appreciate you sharing your great experience. Please tell your friends and family!
in Lubbock, TX |
I had a pretty tough case for my wisdom teeth. Dr. Ioppolo was very professional and really let me know what we were getting into dealing with nerves in my jaw. Consultations were thorough and informative. Although my case was very difficult one and far from straight forward, the procedure was flawless. I'm a year post procedure, and I have had no issues at all. Dr. Ioppolo is a true professional.
Thank you for the wonderful review. We strive to give our patients the best possible outcome and we are happy that you had such a great experience.
in Lubbock, TX |
Dr. Ioppolo and his staff were great. I had wisdom teeth extracted. During the consult he let me know exactly what to expect and went over all my options. Procedure went great, exactly as he had explained it to me. He called to check on me that evening to make sure I was doing ok. I'm happy to have it done; Dr. Ioppolo and his staff exceeded my expectations.
We are pleased to hear that your procedure went well. Thank you for the 5-star review! Please tell your friends and family!
in Lubbock, TX |
Dr. Ioppolo is an extremely caring man and provided the best care for me while I had my wisdom teeth extracted. He eased my fears and treated me like family. I will be recommending Dr. Ioppolo to all my family and friends
Thank you for the 5-star review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Thank you for choosing us.
in Lubbock, TX |
Dr Rob did an excellent job of taking care of me in removal of my wisdom teeth! The procedure was perfect and he even followed up with a personal phone call. Highly recommend! Also, the office staff was super friendly.
We're so glad that you had a great experience and enjoyed working with our staff. Thank you for choosing us!
in Denver City , Texas |
Very friendly , informative,prompt. Everything so far with Dr . ioppolo has been awsome. He was refered by my local dentist so I had no prior experience with him and was a little sceptical. Had dental implant and I am completely happy with everything.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Ioppolo, DDS?

Visit Dr. Ioppolo

3615 19th St
Covenant Medical Center - Lakeside
4000 24th St
Lubbock, TX 79410

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.