Dr. Robert Holt, DMD

PeriodonticsMaleAge 75

Dr. Holt

Florida Institute for Periodontics & Dental Implants P.A.

1515 N Flagler Dr Ste 301 West Palm Beach, FL 33401

Dr. Robert Holt, DMD is a Periodontics Practitioner in West Palm Beach, FL. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Holt to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Periodontics Practitioners in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Holt treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Holt accepts

Dr. Holt's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Holt

Dr. Holt?
  • Appointment scheduling (9)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (9)
  • Explained conditions well (9)
    Absolutely recommend Dr. Holt. I have been seeing Dr. Holt for over 20 years for various dental needs. I always come away feeling extremely well taken care of and my needs 120% addressed. Dr Holt is an awesome partner to have for your dental needs. He is competent, experienced, and passionate and you know you can stop worrying, being in his hands. I'm recommending him to all my friends.
    Christine Friedrich – Mar 30, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Holt, DMD?
    I met Dr Holt in 1995 as a patient - I was in pretty bad shape dentally and emotionally when he was recommended to me. After seeing several other periodontists with gloomy pictures he was my last hope for some kind of good news and boy was I blessed. In the second half of 1995 he did some extensive work on me and everything went exactly as he had planned and stated to me. I have seen my share of doctors and dentists and I know he is one of the best of them all - TRULY ELITE - thank you Dr Holt
    Steve – Dec 03, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Holt, DMD?
    I have been going to Dr Holt for more than ten years. He is an incredible periodontist with the rare combination of technical skill, creative insight, and personality. His utilization of the latest technology combined with his incredible talent has brought me through many episodes of serious periodontal problems.
    Joel Miller in Jupiter, FL – Apr 19, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Holt, DMD?
    I have been going to Dr Holt for the past 11 years and I recommend him and his staff for all your periodontal work. I get my teeth cleaned here 4 times a year to help prevent periodontal disease. I have gone to a number of periodontists in the past 20 years in both Southampton and West Palm Beach and Dr. Holt is by far the best. I recently had a problem with my upper back left molar and the periodontist up north wanted to extract the tooth and Dr Holt because of his expertise saved my tooth.
    Dede Lyons in West Palm Beach – Nov 03, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Holt, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Holt?

• Periodontics

Does Dr. Robert Holt, DMD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Holt accepts your insurance.

Where is Dr. Robert Holt, DMD's office located?

Dr. Holt's office is located at 1515 N Flagler Dr Ste 301, West Palm Beach, FL 33401. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Robert Holt, DMD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Holt has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Robert Holt, DMD?

Florida Institute for Periodontics & Dental Implants P.A.1515 N Flagler Dr Ste 301 West Palm Beach, FL 33401