Dr. Robert Holt, DMD

Dr. Robert Holt, DMD

Periodontics  ·
Dr. Robert Holt, DMD is a periodontics practitioner in West Palm Beach, FL. He practices periodontics.

1515 N Flagler Dr Ste 301

West Palm Beach, FL 33401

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Holt treats your condition or procedure

• Periodontics

Dr. Holt's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Holt

Dr. Holt?
Dr. Holt's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Robert Holt, DMD
RecentMost Helpful
I met Dr Holt in 1995 as a patient - I was in pretty bad shape dentally and emotionally when he was recommended to me. After seeing several other periodontists with gloomy pictures he was my last hope for some kind of good news and boy was I blessed. In the second half of 1995 he did some extensive work on me and everything went exactly as he had planned and stated to me. I have seen my share of doctors and dentists and I know he is one of the best of them all - TRULY ELITE - thank you Dr Holt
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Holt, DMD?
I have been going to Dr Holt for more than ten years. He is an incredible periodontist with the rare combination of technical skill, creative insight, and personality. His utilization of the latest technology combined with his incredible talent has brought me through many episodes of serious periodontal problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Holt, DMD?
I have been going to Dr Holt for the past 11 years and I recommend him and his staff for all your periodontal work. I get my teeth cleaned here 4 times a year to help prevent periodontal disease. I have gone to a number of periodontists in the past 20 years in both Southampton and West Palm Beach and Dr. Holt is by far the best. I recently had a problem with my upper back left molar and the periodontist up north wanted to extract the tooth and Dr Holt because of his expertise saved my tooth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Holt, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Holt?