Dr. Robert Hessberger, DDS

Dr. Robert Hessberger, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Robert Hessberger, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Chicago, IL. He practices dentistry and cosmetic dentistry.Read his story

5511 N Harlem Ave

Chicago, IL 60656

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Hessberger

Dr. Hessberger's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Hessberger "I was born in Chicago, Illinois and lived in Norridge for three years. My family then moved to the Lincoln Square—North Center part of Chicago. My German born grandparents started a German restaurant, The Heidelberger Fass or Hessberger's. My siblings and I were raised upstairs from it. My Grandfather always said we had a million dollar name, and we always wanted to know "where's the million dollars". After the tragic loss of my parents and a brother, I was sent away to St. John's Military Academy. It was a good place to go: everyone was miserable and I couldn't feel sorry for my loss. I made the best of what the school had to offer. I received the medal for Best Combined Leadership, Scholarship and Athletics. I then intended on going to The United States Air Force Academy. Just before entering The Academy, I went in a different direction. I was a ward of the court, living on social security with my younger brother and run-away friend. I went to college on an athletic scholarship and part-time work as a security guard. I played Hockey and Baseball. I made the Athletic Wall of Fame. Years later, I finally gave up baseball and working as a dental technician, to attend The University of Illinois Dental School. The rest is history. My wife gave up a job transfer to Hawaii the same day I was accepted into Dental School. I did some work while in dental school, and with the help of my wife was able to finish. Because of my solid early family upbringing and values learned during grammar school, as well as Coach Schaeffer's determination, I am who I am today: Solid, Committed, and Consistent. My wife and I have two wonderful grown kids. My son won three State High School Hockey titles. He also played hockey at, and graduated from Purdue University. He is now a Doctor of Physical Therapy. My daughter was part of the "Twin Towers" of defense in high school field hockey. She graduated from DePaul University. She now works in procurement and statistical marketing for Chicago's own Garrett's Popcorn. My staff enjoys getting to know our patients on a warm, personal level. I primarily focus on adult dentistry with an emphasis on implants and cosmetics. My practice philosophy is delivering solid, committed, consistent, evidence based, peer reviewed treatment. We respect the patient's right to choose between treatment options. A variety of payment options allows for patients to receive the care they want and thought they couldn't afford. I am an advocate of life long educational pursuits. I received certificates of achievement from nationally and internationally accredited programs. I am most proud of graduating from New York's Columbia Unv. Implant and Surgical Continuum. The program structured in an Ivy League school. They have world renowned teachers, researchers, and clinicians. The program directors, Dr. Tarnow and Dr. Fine, are the finest around."

This content was provided by Dr. Hessberger "We are dedicated to providing honest and effective dental services built on a foundation of trust, education, and accurate diagnoses. We offer a full range of treatments for patients of all ages, including restorative and cosmetic dentistry procedures. For our patients' benefit, Dr. Hessberger and each member of our team stay informed about the latest developments in dental care. We offer advanced treatments such as dental implants, and can refer patients to outside specialists when necessary. Above all, we strive to provide consistent, effective treatment to protect your dental health and help you achieve a beautiful smile."

2  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Impacted Teeth
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Illinois At Chicago / College Of Dentistry
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1982

Dr. Hessberger has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hessberger has no media or publications listed.

• Polish

Dr. Hessberger does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hessberger and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hessberger's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hessberger

4.4

Dr. Hessberger?
Dr. Hessberger's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Hessberger?