Dr. Robert C. Hamilton, DDS

Dr. Robert C. Hamilton, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics | Male | 57 years old

4 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Hamilton's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hamilton to family and friends
Dr. Hamilton's Performance
in Las Vegas, NV |
I had braces put on at the age of 57. My teeth were very crooked.I had gaps between my teeth. I also had some periodontal work done to improve my gums. I just had my braces taken off after 18 months. My smile is amazing! I have never had straight teeth! I keep looking at my beautiful smile and can't believe it is me smiling back!. I am very happy with the results and would highly recommend Dr. Hamilton & Dr Jeremy Manuel. The staff is very friendly, helpful, courteous & knowledgeable.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr Hamilton, Dr Manuele, and their staff are truly the most amazing people you will ever meet in an office setting! They are all very patient and care about the needs of their patients. Everyone is always friendly and upbeat. The wait time is minimal and they always want to ensure you are happy with your care and your results. Their office truly exceeded my expectations. Now I know personally why they are said to be the BEST in Las Vegas!! Thank you all! -Ashley S.
Have you seen Dr. Robert C. Hamilton, DDS?
Are you Dr. Hamilton?

Compare Dr. Hamilton

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Hamilton says...

Welcome to Hamilton Orthodontics, where we change your smile and you change the world! Located in lively Las Vegas, NV, we help you "be the change" in your life, community, and world with a beautiful, healthy smile!

Dr. Cree Hamilton and Dr. Jeremy Manuele are ready to expertly straighten your teeth and carefully align your bite as they are both Board Certified Orthodontists!  If you assumed all orthodontists are board certified, you're not alone. But the truth is only 1 in 3 orthodontists are board certified. During the past 25 years, over 10,000 residents of Summerlin, Las Vegas and Henderson have entrusted their care to us.  You can rest assured that Dr. Cree, Dr. J and their experienced team of professionals can help you and your child obtain that perfect smile.

Dr. Hamilton and Manuele are Specialists who have experience treating patients ranging in ages from 4-85 years old. They have the most advance systems to deliver premium results in the shortest amount of time.  These include Invisalign® clear aligners, Invisalign teen, clear braces, In-Ovation® braces, Incognito hidden braces (behind your teeth), and super fun wild smiles braces.  Our doctors listen to your concerns, evaluate your specific needs, then discuss treatment options and recommend what's specifically best to obtain a lifelong result. Remember, this is all we do!

We have created a "World Changer" culture in our practice and we love recognizing your efforts to make our world a better place.  Our World Changers Program is designed to acknowledge and encourage all of us to change the world. Together we can make a difference and we invite you to join us. <insert tagline>

"We change your smile, you change the world!"

Begin your journey to a beautiful, healthy smile by scheduling a complimentary evaluation at our Las Vegas orthodontic office. Dr. Hamilton, Dr. Manuele and our professional and friendly team are eager to assist you today!

Dr. Hamilton says...

We offer braces, clear braces, invisalign, invisalign teen, and incognito lingual (hidden) braces.  Dr. Jeremy Manuele is a BOARD CERTIFIED ORTHODONTIST through the American Board of Orthodontists.

Dr. Hamilton's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Impacted Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Malocclusion - Short Stature Syndrome

West Virginia University, Orthodontics Residency

Completed in 1989

West Virginia University

Graduated in 1981

Dr. Hamilton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hamilton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics