Endodontics  |
Dr. Robert Haglund Jr, DMD
Dr. Robert Haglund Jr, DMD is a dentist who practices in Mooresville, NC. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 18 years.

150 Professional Park Dr Ste 100

Mooresville, NC 28117

Dr. Robert Haglund Jr, DMD

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Haglund Jr

Our mission is to provide patients with first-class endodontic care based on patient comfort and education, using the lastest technology and innovation in the field. Dr. Haglund and his team at Lake Norman Endodontics provide skilled, gentle, and precise treatments by which to save your tooth through root canal therapy and endodontic surgery. We dedicate each appointment completely to the patient scheduled; once we begin our procedure, it is rare that Dr. Haglund will leave before the treatment is complete making for an efficient appointment. We allow time for emergency appointments daily. If your dentist has stated that you need root canal teatment, please do not hesitate to call and let us show you how easy modern endodontics can be.

• Endodontics

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Root Canal

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Providence College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • University Of Connecticut, Endodontic Residency and Master's Program
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Haglund Jr has no awards or honors listed.

• Effect of cell growth on endodontic retrofilling materials, 8/2003

Dr. Haglund Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Haglund Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Haglund Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Haglund Jr to family and friends
Dr. Haglund Jr's Performance
in Concord, NC |
There arent enough words to express my gratitude to Dr Haglund. He managed to squeeze me in for an emergency Root Canal. He has a fantastic bedside manner and explained everything to me step by step. The office has state of the art equipment and the doctors skills are excellent. The whole staff is wonderful and you really get a being cared for feeling from all of them. After my procedure the Doctor texted me to make sure I was ok, and was available when I had some issues with the medication. I w
in Conover, NC |
I am so pleased with Dr. Haglund. His office staff was just as exceptional! I had 2 rootcanals done at the same time. He was very efficient, and i had little pain afterwards. Just your usual soreness. I would definitely go back if i ever needed another. Also i would take my family back as well.
Mooresville, NC |
Great experience; I felt no pain whatsoever, even after the procedure I didn't need any pain killer. Office is meticulous clean, and it's equipped with the latest technology.
in Huntersville, NC |
I am no stranger to being in a dental chair (fillings, crowns, periodontal work and 2 sets of braces). Hands down Dr. Haglund is the best DMD I have come across! No one wants to have a root canal, let alone 2 on the same tooth. He fixed my issue and I will definitely go back to him for any future endodontic work. The office has state of the art equipment and friendly staff. A+ bedside manner and follow up!
in Harrisburg, NC |
The nerve of this guy! (no pun) I've had a couple procedures done in the past, all of which left a bad taste in my mouth. (no pun) Dr. Haglund and his group at LKN Endo were truely AMAZING! I can't say enough about their timeliness, courtesy, professionalism and care. My experience was pain-free and Doc even followed-up with me (by text) the same night, checking to see how my day was. As wonderful as a root canal can go, I'd say this was like Disney World with a dental drill. Thanks!
in Davidson, NC |
I highly recommend Dr. Haglund. He and his entire staff are extraordinary. They are all focused on the patient and make sure you are comfortable, fully informed and that you understand what is going on in your mouth. A terrific experience.
in Mooresville, NC |
Not only was the care superior, the whole experience was amazing. I was not thrilled to have a root canal but Dr. Haglund and his staff made it extremely easy. Highly recommend this Dr.
in Gastonia, NC |
First visit today for a root canal and I could not be more pleased with the service I received. The staff was very friendly, courteous, and went out of their way to meet my every need. Under the care of Dr. Haglund, I can honestly say that I had a great experience. I would highly recommend him to family and friends.
in Fort Mill, SC |
Daughter needed a root canal. After reading reviews online, decided to go with Dr. Haglund. Drove 45 miles, past every Endodontist in Charlotte, from Fort Mill to get to his office. Well over an hour drive one way but couldn't be happier with procedure and visit. Great doctor, great staff. Would highly recommend to anyone needing a root canal.
in Davidson, NC |
Dr. Haglund Jr. and his staff are fantastic. No one enjoys getting a root canal, but if you have to get one done Dr. Haglund is who you want to do it. Quick,painless and affordable.
in Mooresville, NC |
I was recently sent to Dr. Haglund for a root canal. I have nothing to say but nice things about him and his staff. He was very patient and explained the procedure before he started. The staff was so nice and friendly!!! I just can not say enough good things about the visit. Thank you Doctor and all your staff for a friendly and pain-free visit. Doris Brannen
in Concord, NC |
Great Dr. Also Awesome assistants I actually enjoyed getting a root canal done! Played whatever kind of music I wanted to listen to and made sure I was comfortable the entire time, fast and friendly. I would use him again for anything I needed.
in Huntersville, NC |
I felt no pain during the root canal or after that. I could pick my music during the operation. Dr. Haglund answered all of my questions and explained the procedure. He also send me a follow-up text at night to ensure that I was feeling well. This has been the best doctor experience I have ever had!
in Mooresville, NC |
He is nothing short of an amazing doctor. I am terrified of anyone working on my teeth. Not only did he see me last minute but he walked me through everything, was open and personable during my root canal and even sent me a text to see if I needed anything. What doctor do you know that provides their personal cell in we to all patients? He's fantastic.
in Mooresville, NC |
First time meeting Dr. Haglund for a root canal. He quickly established a great patient rapport. Fully explained the root canal process and what he was seeing in my particular tooth. He used all the latest technology, and staff appeared very proficient at aiding in the micro-surgery. I was in the chair for 45 mins tops. I would go back to him in a heartbeat should I ever need this procedure.
in Harrisburg NC |
My experience with Dr. Haglund was totally positive. I did refer a friend and i will continue to refer. Not only is he very warm and welcoming but his entire staff are too. It was such a great experience that i had 3 root canals! When i feel at ease in a dentist office somebody is doing something right....
in Denver, NC |
Dr.Haglund has an excellent chairside manner. I was 100% pleased with the results of having my very first root canal. It was a painless procedure. The technology that he utilizes is top notch!
in Richfield, N C |
Everyone very professional and sensitive to the needs of their patients. Dr Hadland very informative regarding the possible adjustments to the plan of care. All supportive and confident in their abilities to provide the needed services recognizing where their gifts originate from????
in Terrell NC |
Was very friendly explained everything he was going to do. Then he texted me later to see how I was doing such a very nice Dr. Would definitely recommend him
Have you seen Dr. Robert Haglund Jr, DMD?
Are you Dr. Haglund Jr?

Visit Dr. Haglund Jr

Dr. Haglund Jr accepts 3 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
    Dental PPO