Endodontics  |
Male
Dr. Robert Goldberg, DDS
Dr. Robert Goldberg, DDS is a dentist who practices in Buffalo Grove, IL.

1401 McHenry Rd Ste 121

Buffalo Grove, IL 60089

Learn about Dr. Goldberg

• Endodontics

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Education data for Dr. Goldberg is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Goldberg has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Goldberg has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Goldberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Goldberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Goldberg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Goldberg to family and friends
Dr. Goldberg's Performance
in Glenview |
Our dentist recommended Dr. Goldberg due to the pain my husband was in, and the possibility of a root canal. Upon an examination, he determined that the best course of action is a crown, not a root canal. Dr. Goldberg thoroughly explained everything, showed us the X-rays and photos, and took the time to explain everything. He was so thorough, so kind, and his bedside manner is awesome ! We even talked a little sports ! His staff was awesome also, so kind and compassionate, made is feel at home
in Deerfield, IL |
Dr. Goldberg was thorough, kind and most of all efficient. Nobody likes a root canal but if you have to have one do yourself a favor and go see this doctor. A+ doctor and a better bed side manner to boot.
New York, NY |
I went to Dr. Goldberg in terrible pain. He discovered I needed a Root Canal. Within minutes he relieved the pain with medication. The procedure was painless and professional. He has state of the art dental equipment . I was in and out of the office in an hour and half and feeling wonderful. The office staff and dental assistants were professional , kind and guided me through the entire process. The office itself is beautifully appointed and gives you a serene atmposhere as soon as you entire.
in Lake Zurich, IL |
Dr. Goldberg and his staff are so personable and caring. The procedure itself was painless. He worked quickly with state of the art equipment and made sure I was informed along the way. He constantly checks in with you to make sure you are doing okay. No one likes having a root canal, but if you have to this is the place to go.
in Arlington Heights, IL |
Dr. Goldberg and his staff are extremely professional and friendly. The office runs like a well-oiled machine. Dr. Goldberg uses the latest technology in his practice, is fast but not hurried, and explains everything he is going to do. My root-canal procedure was almost painless with very little discomfort. I have great confidence in Dr. Goldberg and his staff and strongly recommend him!
in Buffalo Grove, IL |
I am a very fearful patient. Dr. Goldberg was wonderful making sure I was comfortable. I was amazed how quick and painless the procedure was done. The recovery was just as quick and easy. The staff was also very friendly and professional. Not that I want another root canal, but if I have to have one, it will be done there.
Dr. Goldberg made time to see me for a bothersome tooth. After careful examination he was able to suggest other causes of the problem which did not require a dental procedure to rectify. He was honest, sympathetic, and helpful. I have also had a previous root canal done by Dr. Goldberg, and he did an excellent and pain free job. I highly recommend him for services that you may need.
in Elk Grove Village, IL |
Zen atmosphere......Professional, efficient & courteous staff......Knowledgeable, gentle & cordial Doctor.......Painless root canal.......Highly recomendable
in Arlington Heights, IL |
Dr Goldberg is a rockstar! His demeanor during treatment exuded both confidence and care. He made sure throughout my procedure that my discomfort was minimal. Every step was explained in detail and it was comforting to have the information provided so freely. Aside from the fact I was getting a root canal, it was a great experience. I highly recommend Dr Goldberg and his awesome staff.
in Chicago, IL |
I can not say enough wonderful things about Dr. Goldberg and his staff. Working in the dental field, our office regularly refers patients out to Dr. Goldberg and I now experienced first hand why. The amount of time and attention Dr. Goldberg shared with me truly put me at ease. It isn't always you encounter a practice that holds patient care to such high regard. I will continue to refer patients, friends, and family to Dr. Goldberg's office.
in IL |
Best endodontist I have ever used, and it's not even close. Explains everything very well, communicates with you during the process, pain free, easy, works quickly and very friendly. Dental work is a non-event when you work with Dr Goldberg, just the way it should be. Don't waste looking for any other endodontist, Dr Goldberg is the man!
in Chicago, IL |
I was extremely surprised by the doctor and his staff and how professional and attentive they are to you and how you are feeling during the whole process . It seems nowadays that this type of personal care for a patient has gone by the wayside but that is not the case in my experience with Dr Goldberg and his staff I can't thank them enough for the treatments that I have received and how comfortable I was through the process .I look forward to my next visit with Dr. G and his staff.
in Des Plaines, IL |
Dr. Goldberg saved my infected tooth painlessly and quickly. He and his office staff run an efficient and comfortable office. I experienced no wait time. My comfort seemed to be a priority, which I appreciated. His techniques were innovative and effective.
in Mount Prospect, IL |
Dr. Goldberg and his staff made my experience as pleasant as it could be. Having a root canal redone because of an abscess is not a very happy time; however Dr. Goldberg carefully explained both the process we would be going through and what all the possible and likely outcomes would be. He and his staff make what has the potential to be a very stressful procedure into a pleasant as possible outcome.
in Huntley, IL |
I was in to see Dr. Goldberg on a referral, and couldn't have been luckier! He and his staff not only kept me well informed during the entire process, but they always put ME first - making sure I was comfortable and did not need anything! I don't like going in for dental work...EVER - but I will go back to Dr. Goldberg again and again without hesitation!
Dundee, IL |
Dr. Goldberg is fantastic. I just had a root canal done and Dr. Goldberg explained every step of the process. I had never experienced a root canal done before and it was a totally painless procedure. I would definitely recommend Dr. Goldberg to all my friends and family.
in Buffalo Grove, IL |
I can't say enough incredible things about Dr. Goldberg. He saved me from the worst pain imaginable and got me in immediately the morning I called him. He explained every single single step during the procedure and then sat down and spoke to me about any questions I had and what I should expect to happen in the next few days. My father also goes to him and couldn't agree with me more. As he says, "he's terrific"
in Arlington Heights, IL |
The most professional experience I could not imagine a better Dr or staff
in Elk Grove Village, IL |
Dr. Goldberg and his entire staff were great. I had to cancel an appointment one hour beforehand and they were so nice about it. The doctor and his assistant work together like a well oiled machine. Hopefully I won't need another root canal but if I do I'm going to see Dr. Goldberg.
in Wheeling, IL |
When I first walked in, the staff took my jacket to hang up and when I was leaving it was waiting for me on the checkout desk. I then went straight in to see Dr. Goldberg. He listens and takes the time to explain the procedure. He is professional while being kind and approachable. I am very pleased with the friendliness and competence of the staff and doctors at this office. Great experience and quality of work!
in Lake Zurich, IL |
This was my second root canal with Dr Goldberg. Great experience both times on every level. Virtually painless! Absolutely no hesitation returning to Dr Goldberg if I ever needed additional treatment.
in Buffalo Grove, IL |
Explains all procedures thoroughly. Very welcoming and inviting office. I was immediately put at ease. All staff were very caring.
in Arlington Heights, Illinois |
Excellent experience with my first root canal. Dr was very professional. Procedure was quick and painless. Would definitely recommend Dr Goldberg
in Arlington Heights |
Being treated by Dr. Goldberg is like flying 1st Class vs Frontier. Very professional staff and office....State of the art equipment....Very clean and sterile. I was seen promptly at my appointment time. He fixed an infected root canal under a crown....it was totally painless with local anesthesia. He teaches and really knows what he is doing. I sold medical equipment and pharmaceuticals for 40 years....Dr. Goldberg is extremely knowledgeable and competent.
Algonquin, IL |
Wonderful environment for a root canal ! Seriously though, staff were first rate, Dr was friendly and explained everything about the procedure. Follow up phone call was unexpected but welcome. No pain ....at all. Would certainly recommend.
in Lake Zurich, IL |
I was nervous about getting a root canal, my first ever. I was put at ease walking into the office, clean, friendly and inviting. Dr. Goldberg and his staff walked me through it, clearly explaining everything and made it as pleasurable an experience as a root canal could be.
in Mount Prospect, IL |
Dr. Goldberg and staff are very kind and caring people. They are professional and best of all no pain!! The office is comfortable and inviting. They care about their patients.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Goldberg, DDS?
Are you Dr. Goldberg?