Dr. Robert Girgis, DDS

Dr. Robert Girgis, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Male
Dr. Robert Girgis, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Woodridge, IL and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from Eastman Dental Center in 1993 and practices orthodontics.Read his story

7350 Janes Ave

Woodridge, IL 60517

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Girgis

Dr. Girgis' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Girgis "Orthodontics is the best profession in the world. It takes hard work, and a lot of time, to become an orthodontist; I promise it’s worth it! I spend time every day with great people — my staff, patients, and their families — and try to make a difference in each person’s life. I care for people of all ages, ethnicities, and backgrounds. Each patient comes to me with the dream of a healthy and beautiful smile. Each person has his or her own clinical challenges and personality, and I get to build lasting relationships with people while figuring out the best way to improve their smiles. I’ve been practicing dentistry since 1989 and orthodontics since 1993. For me, the oral healthcare field is the perfect mix of medicine, engineering, and art. Best of all, it lets me get to know amazing people and be part of their life. Education and Continuing Education Bachelor of Science – Purdue University Doctorate of Dental Surgery – Northwestern University Certificate of orthodontics – Eastman Dental Center, University of Rochester While I was at Northwestern Dental School, I received the American Association of Periodontists’ Annual Senior Award and was elected to the Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society. Each year I complete many hours of continuing education, to update my skills and knowledge. My patients deserve the best treatment options available, and I am resolved to deliver just that. I want to stay on the leading edge of the profession, especially since everything changes so fast. New imaging, technology, materials, and processes can all improve the care I deliver. I attend the quarterly meetings of the Illinois Society of Orthodontists, as well as the annual session for the American Association of Orthodontists. This enables me to learn from the leaders in the field. Professional Memberships American Association of Orthodontists Midwestern Society of Orthodontists Illinois Society of Orthodontists American Dental Association Illinois State Dental Society Chicago Dental Soceity C-12 Group (a Christian CEO forum) Personal Life I grew up in Hinsdale, IL and have called Naperville home since 1993. My wife Laura and I were married in 1987. I have three adult children: Alyssa is a high school science teacher in a local district, Robbie is working full time after completing his degree at Purdue and Emily will be finishing college May 2018. We also have a Golden Retriever, Maya. When I’m not working, I like to keep active. I enjoy golfing, traveling, snow skiing, running, and biking. I also like learning about cars. Of course, time with family and friends is a priority. I am thankful, every day, that God gave me the ability and opportunity to practice orthodontics: It’s awesome!"

This content was provided by Dr. Girgis "A beautiful, functional smile is a great asset at any age. At the office of Robert F. Girgis, DDS, Ltd., you'll receive the highest quality of state-of-the-art orthodontic care in a family oriented and comfortable environment."

1  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Retainers
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces
  • SureSmile® Dental Braces

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Northwestern University / Dental School
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • Eastman Dental Center
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • Northwestern
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Girgis has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Girgis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Girgis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Girgis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Girgis' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Girgis

Dr. Girgis?
Dr. Girgis' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Robert Girgis, DDS
Our Family has been seeing Dr. Girgis for many years. Always accommodating and happy to help. He is one of the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Girgis, DDS?
I would give this man a 0 if possible. We went in knowing that I had a latex allergy. He assured me that my braces were not latex. Months went by of me passing out, and we came to find he made a mistake and they were latex. He was AWFUL about it when we called. At first he offered to “buy me laptop...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Girgis, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Girgis?