Contact provider for availability

Dr. Robert Gange, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics ·  Male · Age 74

Dr. Gange
62 Bloomfield Ave Ste 4A Windsor, CT 06095

Dr. Robert Gange, DDS is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Windsor, CT. He practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

Dr. Gange accepts

Dr. Gange accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Dental PPO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check if Dr. Gange treats your condition or procedure

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Dr. Gange's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gange

Dr. Gange?
Dr. Gange's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Robert Gange, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Gange is one of the best dr.s we have ever gone to. He goes above and beyond to help his patients. His staff is also amazing! Highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Gange, DDS?
The staff here is extremely courteous and caring, and Dr. Gange is so professional and it is clear he cares for all of his patient's needs. My daughter received excellent treatment and her teeth are now amazing! I can't thank Dr. Gange and his team enough for their hard work and great care! Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Gange, DDS?
A big shout out to Dr. Gange and staff. Thank you so much for giving me my smile. I love the work you did. I get so many compliments on my smile. I would and have recommended your office to everyone I know. Again thank you so much. Keep up goodwork. Trudi Albert
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Gange, DDS?
Dr. Gange and his staff are highly trained professionals who treat their patients with courtesy and respect. I had Invisalign treatment and have been extremely satisfied with the process from beginning to end. Dr. Gange uses the latest technology and gave me a variety of treatment options. His staff patiently explained the process and procedures as we went along and answered all of my questions. The office is a cheery place and I wait times in the office are short. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Gange, DDS?
Dr. Gange knows his patients names, he gets to know you and provides great explanations of what is going on with your treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Gange, DDS?
Everyone in the office is always very kind, and they make you feel comfortable and welcomed at every appointment. Dr. Gange does a great job of explaining everything that they do and never makes you feel rushed if do you have any questions for him. He is also quite funny and very involved with local events and activities. All of that on top of a very clean, and inviting office!! Not only did I come here, but also my kids, so I would HIGHLY recommend to anyone who needs orthodontic work done!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Gange, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Gange?