Dr. Robert Ferris, DMD

Orthodontics & Dentofacial OrthopedicsMale

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Dr. Robert Ferris, DMD is an Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioner in Glen Cove, NY.

Dr. Robert Ferris, DMD
1 School St Ste 304 Glen Cove, NY 11542

Dr. Ferris' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ferris

4.4

Not good. I had confidence in Dr. Ferris when I started treatment. But I cannot recommend him. He seems competent and earnest, but it is style over substance. He can be careless, and treatment with him can, and did, lead to problems down the road. Trust him at your peril. Wish I'd been warned
May 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Ferris, DMD?
I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Ferris and his office staff. My daughter went there for years and we have never waited very long for her appointment. The staff is very friendly and attentive. My daughter had her braces removed and now has the greatest smile. It has really helped her self esteem. I interviewed several orthodontist prior to selecting DR. Ferris and no one had his grasp of modern technology. Highly recommended!
Tim – May 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Ferris, DMD?
Dr. Ferris is very professional and is incredibly smart in his field. I had a lot of issues with my teeth, but Dr. Ferris stepped in immediately, put a palate expander in, gave me braces and my teeth are perfect now. I am so grateful to have gone to him! He was even using newer technology braces so I know he does his research to give his patients the best care.
Annie – May 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Ferris, DMD?
Dr. Ferris is caring and honest the office staff are very friendly and helpful. He did a great job on all three of my girls. I would recommend him highly!
Feb 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Ferris, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ferris?

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics