Dr. Robert Erickson, DMD

Dr. Robert Erickson, DMD

Dentistry  |
Dr. Robert Erickson, DMD is a dentist who practices in Bangor, ME. He is 63 years old.

12 Stillwater Ave

Bangor, ME 04401

Learn about Dr. Erickson

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maine.

Education data for Dr. Erickson is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Erickson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Erickson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Erickson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Erickson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Erickson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Erickson to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Erickson's Performance
Dexter, maine |
Dr. Erickson is amazing. He put my (slightly irrational) fears to rest and pulled my tooth quickly. His staff was courteous and attentive. Hopefully won't need his services again, but if I do, there is no one else I would go to.
in MILFORD ME |
I was more than happy with Dr. Erickson and his staff. He is kind fast and cares about the comforts of his patients.
in Machias, ME |
Amazing dentist with a great personality and skilled with extractions! I have been to countless dentists who have been more concerned with the long term financial return than my health. I am so impressed as I have had many dentists claim they could not remove my wisdom tooth and the surgeon couldn't get me in for months! I emailed Dr. Erickson's website at 10 pm the other night and woke up to see he replied almost immediately asking me to call his office and I had them pulled that day!
in Bangor, ME |
I love this office! They can get you in usually same day or next day for an extraction. Dr. Erickson and his staff are friendly, helpful and very professional! I recommend Dr. Erickson if you need a tooth out!
in Fairfield, ME |
Dr. Erickson and the staff Were so friendly, and the entire procedure took less than a half hour. Especially the pulling of the tooth itself, it was only about four seconds total. I would definitely recommend him if you are considering getting a tooth removed.
in Sullivan Maine |
Dr Erickson is not your typical dentist I would have to say he makes you feel like you are heard and understood before any procedure is done. he was clear on what I needed to do ..and what to expect after the extractions and Even went the extra mile and had me call to make sure everything was going well .
in trenton, ME |
he was nice, efficient, and preformed with painlessness
Bangor, ME |
Got me in in 2 days to take out a painful, beyond repair tooth. Couldn't believe how fast it was. I was in and out in a half hr. it took all of 20 seconds to pull the tooth out, painfree. He was professional and courteous. I highly recommend him!
Have you seen Dr. Robert Erickson, DMD?
Are you Dr. Erickson?