Dr. Robert Emilio, DDS

Dr. Robert Emilio, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Robert Emilio, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Norwalk, CT and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from Columbia University / College Of Physicians and Surgeons in 1994 and practices dentistry, oral surgery, and more.Read his story

111 East Ave Ste 214

Norwalk, CT 06851

• MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Emilio

Dr. Emilio's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Emilio "When I started my practice in 1996, I was determined to provide quality care in a personal, relaxed, non-threatening environment. I understand that people have almost as much fear about finding a new dentist as they do about going to the dentist. I want people to feel comfortable coming to my dental practice because prevention is the key to long term survival of your teeth and gums! I have set up my office to be a comfortable environment, with art work on the walls rather than posters advertising dental procedures. I am always surveying my patients to get their suggestions on how to improve my practice, one example is being open evenings and weekends to accommodate their families busy schedules. I have done an enormous amount of post graduate training to bring my patients the latest techniques in dentistry, and to learn various procedures to be able to do them in house. I grew up in a middle class family in Brooklyn, NY. I worked my way through college and while doing my graduate studies in dental school, I married the love of my life, Liza. After graduating from Columbia University at the top of my class and doing my Residency at King's County Hospital in Brooklyn, we moved to Connecticut and started my private practice. Liza and I now have two wonderful teenage children, and we love to spend time together and visit with friends, and we also enjoy our family vacations. I enjoy having families come into my practice, and when my patients refer me to their family and friends, nothing gives me more joy. It is by far the greatest compliment I can receive, and I appreciate it and consider it an honor to be able to make them a part of my practice. I am always accepting New Patients, and I look forward to meeting you. Please see our reviews on our website, www.robertemiliodds.com"

This content was provided by Dr. Emilio "Beginning with your first visit you will experience gentle and professional treatment. Dr. Emilio and his friendly, caring staff will make it very easy for you to relax and feel at ease. We take the time to listen to you and answer all of your questions. Dr. Emilio will develop a customized treatment plan to help you keep your teeth and gums healthy."

4  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Endodontics
  • Oral Surgery

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• City College Brooklyn, Ny
  • Kings County Hospital Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995
  • International Congress Of Oral Implantologists
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Emilio has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Emilio has no media or publications listed.

• Italian
  • Lithuanian
  • Portuguese
  • Russian

Dr. Emilio does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Emilio and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Emilio's Reviews