Dr. Robert Devoll, DDS

Dr. Robert Devoll, DDS

Periodontics  ·
Dr. Robert Devoll, DDS is a periodontics practitioner in Webster, TX and has been practicing for 22 years. He graduated from University Of Texas Health Science Center / Dental School in 1989 and practices periodontics, oral & maxillofacial surgery, and more.

450 N Texas Ave Ste D

• University Of Texas Health Science Center / Dental School
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • Periodontics Certificate-University Of Texas Dental Branch
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996
  • Ph.D.-University Of Texas Graduate School Of Biomedical Sciences and MD Anderson Cancer Center
    Other Education | Completed 1997

Dr. Devoll has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Devoll has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Devoll does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Devoll and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Devoll's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Devoll to family and friends

Dr. Devoll's Performance

Dr Devoll treated me for problems with clenching by making a nightguard for me and doing Botox treatments in my jaw. He was great about taking time to listen to my concerns and I hardly felt the Botox injections! He was very patient when I went back with difficulty adjusting to my nightguard and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Horrifying. He advised me that I needed gum surgery and gum grafting, all over my mouth, to the tune of about $10k. Got a second and third opinion. Need none of it. I won't say that he lied or went out of his way to take advantage. Unless you want to take out a second mortgage and endure traumatic...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option1

I apologize that I did not meet your expectations. Our goal is to help each patient keep their teeth and dental implants for life. Because of my training & experience I am very careful and thorough in that regard. Any problems that can cause eventual tooth loss will be diagnosed and treatment options given. I apologize about the cost as well. Unfortunate, good dental care is expensive. I welcome you to call or email me with any questions or suggestions, 281-338-1760 or DrDevoll@gmail.com.