Dr. Robert Dekay, DMD

Dr. Robert Dekay, DMD

Orthodontics & Dentofacial OrthopedicsMale

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Dr. Robert Dekay, DMD is an Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioner in Eagle River, AK and has over 17 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Louisville / School of Dentistry in 2005. His office accepts new patients.

Eagle River Orthodontics

Eagle River Orthodontics16635 Centerfield Dr 201 Eagle River, AK 99577

• Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Dekay's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Dekay

I love this office, from the doctors to the assistants and the front office staff. Their office is warm and friendly and I have been delighted with the results of the ortho treatment on my children. I will always recommend this office to my friends and family. Scheduling is easy and I love the early morning hours before school; very helpful for all grades and especially for those who commute to Anchorage in the morning. Their location is so convenient and it's great they are all Eagle River residents. Bug plus that none of their appointments have to happen in Anchorage. The front office staff were efficient and knowledgeable about billing my insurance and offered several payment options, which were fair on a family budget. The assistants and doctors work well together and are always pleasant and happy. My kids' smiles are beyond my expectation. I highly recommend this office and these doctors to everyone in Eagle River/Chugiak that might need orthodontic treatment.
Eagle River, AK – May 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Dekay, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Dekay?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Alaska

Check if Dr. Dekay treats your condition or procedure

• Dental Spacing
  • Facebow Headgear
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Invisalign®
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Metal Dental Braces
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Underbite

Dr. Dekay accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Dekay has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(907) 348-3532Find providers who accept this insurance

At Eagle River Orthodontics, you can feel confident that you'll be treated as a top priority. This is because your orthodontists, Drs. Eldon & Robert...Read more

I feel truly blessed to spend my days helping so many remarkable people. Our connections enrich not only my life, but the lives of my staff and my family....Read more

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

2008
University of Louisville / School of Dentistry
2006
University Of Cincinnati Medical Center / Advanced Education In General Dentistry
2005
University of Louisville / School of Dentistry
2001
University Of Alaska, Anchorage
American Board Of Orthodontics Certification

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Robert Dekay, DMD?

Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (907) 348-3532.

Is Dr. Robert Dekay, DMD accepting new patients?

Dr. Robert Dekay, DMD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Dekay's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Robert Dekay, DMD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Dekay accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Robert Dekay, DMD's top areas of care?

Dr. Dekay frequently treats Crooked Teeth, Crossbite, and Dental Crowding. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Dekay treats.

Where is Dr. Robert Dekay, DMD's office located?

Dr. Dekay's office is located at 16635 Centerfield Dr 201, Eagle River, AK 99577. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Robert Dekay, DMD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Dekay has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.