Dentistry  |
Dr. Robert Defeo, DDS
Dr. Robert Defeo, DDS is a dentist who practices in Massapequa, NY. He is 74 years old.

CAPLIN GOLDBERG DEFEO DDS

5454 Merrick Rd

Massapequa, NY 11758

• Ameritas
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Defeo

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Dr. Defeo is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Defeo has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Defeo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Defeo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Defeo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Defeo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Defeo to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Defeo's Performance
    GOOD
in Massapequa, NY |
Dr DeFeo is such a great guy and a great dentist! The staff is very nice too! He talked me through my first root canal and put me at ease! He makes going to the dentist actually enjoyable!
in West Babylon, NY |
I would definitely not recommend Dr. Defeo. He put a bridge in for me and it lasted just over a year and fell out of my mouth and decay was left under the bridge. Also, my daughter had her teeth cleaned by the hygienist at this office and the hygienist was so rough with the teeth cleaning that my daughter won't go back either...a cleaning shouldn't hurt and shouldn't be done roughly.
Dr. Defeo has always taken good care of my family. I have been there recently and not impressed at all. The receptionist that made multiple appointments for me was very distracted and short with me. She did not tell me I was seeing a new dr. The blonde receptionist was much more concerned about her personal phone call (which didn't seem important except someone finally approving her vacation time off) than me paying. Hoping things run more smoothly next time.
in Seaford, NY |
Dr.DeFeo is always professional & very caring.Our family has been coming here for 20 yrs & have always been treated well.Dr. DeFeo takes the time to explain things, is easy to talk with, makes you feel comfortable & has a very gentle approach.During a long holiday weekend I had a problem with my tooth & Dr. DeFeo took the the steps to help me ASAP. His staff has been there for years & are competent as well.Office is not fancy, but it is clean & they get the job done.I wouldn't go anywhere else!
in Seaford, NY |
Always, Kind caring and knowledgeable. Not afraid to recommend for other services not done in his office.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Defeo, DDS?
Are you Dr. Defeo?

• Guardian
    DentalGuard Preferred
    Managed DentaGuard
    Dental

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Cosmetic Dentistry