Dr. Robert Davis, DDS

Dr. Robert Davis, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Robert Davis, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Burleson, TX and has been practicing for 4 years. He graduated from Baylor College Of Dentistry, Dallas, Tx in 2013 and practices dentistry, sedation dentistry, and more.Read his story

699 NE Alsbury Blvd

• DenteMax
  • Dominion Insurance

Learn about Dr. Davis

Dr. Davis' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Davis "First and foremost, I am not what most would call your 'average dentist.' When I was born in Denison, TX, my parents lived in a single wide mobile home on the family farm and worked a dairy farm for a living. Though they were forced out of the dairy business when I was only three, I had already begun to appreciate the value of hard work and my humble beginnings. After a short couple of years in Arlington, we moved to Burleson, TX where I grew up. I worked with my father in a fish market during the summers starting when I was only 10. I learned to run the cash register, handle customers, and clean fish. When I was 13 my father opened a cabinet business near our home, which to me meant that I could now work after school as well. By the time I was 16 I was working 30 hours per week during the school year and 50 during summers making cabinets, doors, countertops, and installing them across Texas, Oklahoma, and Louisiana. Even after I started college I didn't stop working. During summers, I worked on the family farm baling hay, repairing tractors, and working my grandparents' beef cattle. My work ethic also spilled over into the classroom. I loved learning, and I always strived to be the best. I maintained a 4.0 GPA throughout high school, enrolled in the Honors Program at Baylor University in Waco and graduated in 2013 Magna Cum Laude with a major in chemistry and a minor in mathematics. I attended Baylor College of Dentistry in Dallas, was inducted into the dental honor society, and graduated #4 out of my class of 103. I then attended an advanced training program at the Olin E. Teague VA Hospital here in Temple where I learned advanced surgical and restorative techniques, implants, and sedation. Even now I average 40 hours of continuing education each year so that I can ensure I provide the best treatment possible for all my patients. If you are looking for a dentist that values hard work, has real-world life experiences, and has both the training and skills to provide top-quality dentistry, then you have come to the right place."

This content was provided by Dr. Davis "I realize that no two patients are exactly alike, and thus no two treatment plans should be exactly alike.  I personally sit down and visit with each patient at their new patient interview.  I want to get to know my patients, what they value, and what they want to achieve.  If you want the 'Hollywood smile,' we can offer that.  However, some patients just want to take out a single bothersome tooth, others want to straighten crooked teeth, and others only want to be able to go out in public without being ashamed.  I am very up-front and honest about what I see, what I recommend, and what is possible.

In our office we have informational videos playing in the lobby covering all facets of dentistry, from gum disease to extractions, fillings to Invisalign.  We have state-of-the-art radiographs and panoramic x-ray machines that reduce the overall radiation exposure to miniscule levels.  We put patient health and safety first, and we do all that we can to ensure a positive experience while you are here.

We offer both oral and IV sedation so that even those who are fearful of dental work can get the treatment that they deserve.  I believe in patient-centered care and doing as much of the treatment plan as possible in-house, thus eliminating when possible the need for multiple referrals to specialists for procedures that can be safely completed by your primary dentist."

4  Practice Areas

• Baylor College Of Dentistry, Dallas, Tx
    Medical School | Graduated 2013
  • Central Texas Veteran's Healtcare System Aegd Program In Temple, Tx
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Davis has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Davis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Davis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Davis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Davis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Davis to family and friends

Dr. Davis' Performance

Dr. Davis Says:
"

Thank you for your detailed feedback!  I know that your time is valuable.  Rest assured that the information you provide here will be reviewed promptly and go towards improving the overall patient experience here in our practice.

"

Dr. Davis was excellent and I would definitely recommend using him. I had an infected wisdom tooth & he made the whole process smooth, easy and completely pain free. I was in and out of his office within 30 minutes.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Im 58 and have a pacemaker and heart problems. I had a broken molar from way back that broke some more and was causing me pain. I called and got in the same day. They even called when they had an earlier opening. Jennifer and Mildred were great on the phone. Got there and Anita got me ready...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My Experience today with Dr. Davis was amazing he was such a good and pain free doctor ... and I'll be back ... did not think I would ever say that i was glad I had a bad tooth this morning ...
Are you Dr. Davis?