Dr. Robert Croft, DDS

Dr. Robert Croft, DDS

Orthodontics  ·

Dr. Robert Croft, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Vancouver, WA. He practices orthodontics.Read his story

Columbia Orthodontics

14201 NE 20th Ave Ste 3103

Vancouver, WA 98686

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Ameritas
  • Guardian
  • LifeWise
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Croft

Dr. Croft's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Croft "The field of orthodontics is somewhat of a family business. Both my father and my grandfather were orthodontists, and I joined them in the health field first by becoming a dentist, and then narrowing my field to orthodontics. It is such a privilege to be part of a day someone remembers forever when the braces come off. I love the relationships I am able to build with my patients and their families by providing the care we give. While much of the work I do is repetitive in nature, the individuals are all different and that helps make every day fun. I have practiced in the Portland/Vancouver area since 1997 and have consistently attempted to improve the level of care we give as technology and advancements in orthodontics develop. I can say with confidence that the options we offer our patients are currently unmatched in any other office in southwest Washington. When I'm not at the office I enjoy fishing and skiing, and am hoping that someday I won't embarrass myself on the golf course. I am an avid sports fan and love to watch, read, or talk about the Trailblazers. I love my wife, Erin, and we have been married over 20 years. She is active in supporting our three children, Tyler, Lauren, and Anna, in their school events and loves to read and play indoor soccer."

This content was provided by Dr. Croft "Columbia Orthodontics has been setting the standard for progressive and quality orthodontic care in SW Washington for over a decade. As the first office in SW WA to offer both Invisalign and SureSmile braces, we provide our patients with the most advanced technologies to greatly improve results and their orthodontic experience. Dr. Robert Croft and our caring staff are dedicated to keeping your family healthy. We're All About Smiles."

1  Practice Areas

• SureSmile® Dental Braces
  • Surgical Orthodontics
  • Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Surgery
  • Two-Phase Orthodontic Treatment

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Brigham Young University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Southern California San Francisco
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Baylor College of Dentistry

Dr. Croft has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Croft has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Croft does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Croft and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Croft's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Croft to family and friends

Dr. Croft's Performance

Dr. Croft's professionalism, commitment to fixing my teeth, and his patience in answering my many questions has made this experience very positive. And, the results have exceeded my expectations.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Croft is knowledgeable and explained the work to be done. He is patient in answering questions or concerns. The receptionists are friendly and helpful, so are the dental staff. As an adult, I chose Invisalign, though my case turned out to be quite complicated, and the end result was great!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Croft is very friendly and professional. I wouldn't take my daughter anywhere else. My daughter had a lots of problems with her bite and her teeth was almost impossible to make perfect, but Dr. Croft made it absolutely beautiful! I would recommend him to anyone!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1