Dr. Robert Critchfield, DDS

Dr. Robert Critchfield, DDS

Dentistry  |
Male

Dr. Robert Critchfield, DDS is a dentist who practices in Glendale, AZ. He has been practicing for 37 years.

Critchfield Dental

18275 N 59th Ave # D-120

Glendale, AZ 85308

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Critchfield

At Critchfield Dental, Dr. Robert Critchfield and the entire staff are committed to excellence in dentistry. It is our goal to deliver the highest quality, gentle treatment available in a professional, caring, and stress-free environment where patients' needs are our priority.

We are dedicated to providing outstanding service to you and your family. Our practice utilizes the most advanced techniques available in the most effective and efficient manner to identify and address your dental health needs.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Dentures
  • Smile Makeovers
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Brigham Young University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University of The Pacific / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1980

Dr. Critchfield has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Critchfield has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Critchfield does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Critchfield and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Critchfield's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Critchfield to family and friends
Dr. Critchfield's Performance
Phoenix, AZ |
I have been going to see Dr Critchfield and staff since I was in high school. They get to know your history, care about your family and truly make you feel like you are apart of their family. I look forward to seeing all of the staff and see how they are doing as well and update them on mine!
in Phoenix, AZ |
I avoided the dentist for many years (embarrassing to admit!) due to fear. Dr. Critchfield eased my fears and is incredibly gentle. I even cried to a hygienist! I was able to repair a mouth-full of dental neglect in less than a year because he and his staff made the experience so comfortable and easy. I HIGHLY recommend them!!!!
in Glendale, AZ |
His office is very friendly and caring. Dr. Critchfield is very gentle. I'm very hard to numb and he takes the extra time to make sure I'm comfortable.
Dr. Critchfield and his staff is so nice and professional. I have gone to him about 28 years now and have nothing but good things to say about him. He is very gentle and ethical. I won't give him up.
in Phoenix, AZ |
I have always disliked the dentist because of bad experiences early in life (I'm 61). From the very first this practice was outstanding. Excellent friendly staff, Dr. Critchfield put me at ease right away and reassured me my mouth was not the worst he had ever seen, lol. Great sense of humor. Dr. Sperry performed 2 root canals and 1 extraction (In one visit!) and it was unbelievable how painless and professional his work was. I will continue to go there and recommend them to anyone.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Critchfield, DDS?

Visit Dr. Critchfield

Dr. Critchfield accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

More Dentists at Critchfield Dental