Dr. Robert Critchfield, DDS

DentistryMale

Dentistry

Dr. Robert Critchfield, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Glendale, AZ and has over 42 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of The Pacific / School of Dentistry in 1980. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Robert Critchfield, DDS

Nathan P Tenney DMD Pllc

18275 N 59th Ave Glendale, AZ 85308

Dr. Critchfield's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Critchfield

1.9656019656019657%

I highly recommend Dr. Critchfield and staff.
I have been going to Dr Critchfield for over 25 years. Dr Critchfield and staff are extremely professional, competent and welcoming whenever I see them. It says a lot when some of the staff have been working for Dr Critchfield longer than I’ve been a patient, and they’re still just as nice to work with and professional as when I started. In addition to routine cleanings, I have had several dental procedures done at Dr Critchfield‘s office, that have corrected dental health issues and improved my quality of dental health tremendously. The staff always seems to go above and beyond to answer all my questions and help me with any insurance issues and with scheduling future appointments with reminders. Since I started with Dr Critchfield, I have moved from Glendale to Chandler, but still make the drive because I think that Dr Critchfield and his office staff are that outstanding. I will continue to highly recommend Dr. Critchfield and staff because they’re that good.
Doug Thornburg – Feb 05, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Critchfield, DDS?
Dr. Critchfield has been my dentist since 1985. My first visit was when I was 7 years old. When I tell you he is the BEST, I am not exaggerating. He is so friendly, kind, gentle and overall an amazing dentist. He takes time to talk to you, he listens to your questions/concerns and addresses them appropriately, and he explains things in detail so you understand everything he is saying. The hygienists are all so friendly and sweet...they make you feel like family! The front office staff is courteous, friendly and informative. If I could give a million stars I would!
Ashley Rubio – Jul 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Critchfield, DDS?
I have had Dr. Critchfield as a dentist for 22 years. He is great at allowing the patient to be completely numb before he starts any procedure. I love the clinic and the staff. I give my dentist a HUG after every appointment...
Lisa Faussette in Glendale , AZ – Sep 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Critchfield, DDS?
I have been going to see Dr Critchfield and staff since I was in high school. They get to know your history, care about your family and truly make you feel like you are apart of their family. I look forward to seeing all of the staff and see how they are doing as well and update them on mine!
Phoenix, AZ – Feb 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Critchfield, DDS?
I avoided the dentist for many years (embarrassing to admit!) due to fear. Dr. Critchfield eased my fears and is incredibly gentle. I even cried to a hygienist! I was able to repair a mouth-full of dental neglect in less than a year because he and his staff made the experience so comfortable and easy. I HIGHLY recommend them!!!!
Erin S in Phoenix, AZ – Feb 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Critchfield, DDS?
His office is very friendly and caring. Dr. Critchfield is very gentle. I'm very hard to numb and he takes the extra time to make sure I'm comfortable.
Andrea Haught in Glendale, AZ – Oct 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Critchfield, DDS?
Dr. Critchfield and his staff is so nice and professional. I have gone to him about 28 years now and have nothing but good things to say about him. He is very gentle and ethical. I won't give him up.
Feb 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Critchfield, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Critchfield?