Periodontics  |
Dr. Robert Cain, DDS
Dr. Robert C. Cain, DDS is a Hardin Valley area periodontist, providing periodontal and implant dentistry care to the people of Knoxville and Oak Ridge, TN since 1997. After earning his Bachelor of Science degree at Rhodes College in Memphis, Dr. Cain went on to receive his dental degree at the University of Tennessee in Memphis. He completed his Periodontics residency in 1997, splitting his time between UT – Memphis and the VA Medical Center in Memphis. Dr. Cain is certified by the Tennessee Board of Dentistry in Periodontics. Attending annual continuing education courses enables Dr. Cain to stay at the forefront of his specialty so that he can provide the best possible care to his patients. He regularly attends courses focusing on periodontics, implant therapy, advanced bone grafting, and even office technology so that the most current treatment options and highest level of care are available to all of his patients. As a leader in his field, Dr. Cain is a member of the American Dental Association, the American Academy of Periodontology, the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, the Academy of Osseointegration, the Tennessee Dental Association, and the Southern Academy of Periodontology. He is also a former president of the Tennessee Society of Periodontists and belongs to several local and area dental societies and study clubs. He and his wife Dr. Pamela Cain live in Knoxville with their daughter Veronica, and are active members of First United Methodist Church in Oak Ridge, Tennessee.

2040 Castaic Ln

• Pinhole Surgical Technique
  • Root Planing
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

1 Board Action
  • Failure to complete continuing education requirements (7/14/2016)
    Action Taken: Fine
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Tennessee

• Rhodes College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1990
  • University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • University Of Tn Health Sciences/Va Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Cain has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cain has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cain does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cain and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cain's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cain to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Cain's Performance
in Knoxville, TN |
Amazing care!! Very patient and thorough. Dr. Cain and his staff made me feel at ease with the procedure I was having done. They have been excellent in all after care and answering any questions I had. Would definitely recommend!!
in Maryville, TN |
Dr. Cain and his entire staff are excellent! He listens to my concerns about my dental concerns and then discusses my options and then we work about the best plan for me. I only have great recommendations for Dr. Cain. He and his staff are extremely knowledgeable and friendly.
Knoxville,TN |
very long wait time to get seated and to see the doctor. office is pretty but a little over the top, probably one reason his fees are so high. I felt like I was buying a car by the way they move you along to see the lady with the cost. She was very fake with her sales like approach. I won't be returning to have any work done there. Fees too high, entirely too long wait time, too pushy, seems to have one concern and that is money.....
Oak Ridge, TN |
This is a wonderful practice. Dr. Cain and all his staff are great. I appreciated Dr. Cain answering all my questions and I feel very comfortable about the procedure I will be getting. I highly recommend him.
in La Follette, TN |
I went to see Dr. Cain expecting to have some major surgery on my gums, but I only have to have one procedure on one tooth. Dr. Cain explained what was going on with me thoroughly. I would recommend him to anyone needing services like he provides.
in Knoxville, TN |
I found not only Dr. Cain but his entire staff to be super professional. They did excellent work but more importantly went the extra mile to make me feel comfortable. I also like the way Dr Cain took time before and after my procedure to answer questions. I highly recommend Dr Cain and his entire office.
in Knoxville, TN |
Dr Cain explained everything about my procedure and answered all my questions. He and his entire staff are wonderful, professional, and caring people. I would highly recommend he and his office to anyone!
in Knoxville , TN |
Such an amazing experience!!! So thankful for Dr. Dean and his staff!!!
in Knoxville, TN |
The combination of a great office environment, topnotch staff, and Dr. Cain's calm approach instantly relaxes and inspires confidence. I'm ready to fall asleep in the chair!
in Knoxville, TN |
My appointment was yesterday, and I've already recommended Dr. Cain to a friend. Most pain free dental procedure I've ever had, and I've had quite a number. Staff is superior. Worked with my schedule to accommodate my needs. And everyone was very pleasant!
in Knoxville, TN |
This practice should be the gold standard for customer service - very professional, informative, eager to accomodate.
Corryton, TN |
Recently, I had to opportunity to be a patient of Dr. Robert Cain. His approach to addressing the dental care needed is a pleasant welcome approach. I would recommend Dr. Robert Cain as your dentist.
Clinton, TN |
Amazing care. Timely and very informative. Very professional but relaxing atmosphere
Have you seen Dr. Robert Cain, DDS?
Are you Dr. Cain?