Dr. Robert Bryce, DDS

DentistryMale

Dr. Robert Bryce, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Potomac Falls, VA. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Bryce to book an appointment.

Dr. Bryce

Aesthetic Dentistry by Design

46165 Westlake Dr Potomac Falls, VA 20165

Dr. Bryce's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bryce

Dr. Bryce?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (9)
  • Explained conditions well (9)
  • Listened & answered questions (9)
    My issue was moderate sleep apnea. Dr. Bryce administered a sleep test and we had a lengthy discussion, including the possibility of using a dental appliance for treatment, instead of a CPAP machine. As a result, I have been successfully using an appliance for a number of years now. This is the basis of my five-star review. Dr. Bryce is up-to-date with the latest technology; he is careful, thorough, patient, and an articulate and effective communicator, focused on the needs of each patient.
    Jack Ollestad – Feb 06, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Bryce, DDS?
    I recommend Dr. Bryce most highly. He is not only an excellent aesthetic dentist, who can provide a Hollywood-type makeover and give you the teeth you were unfortunately not born with, but also an excellent diagnostician who understands the intersection between dental health and medical conditions. I am sure he is among a handful of dentists in the entire country who knows how to to integrate these two disciplines in order to ensure the most beneficial patient outcome possible!
    MaureenL in Reston, VA – Jan 27, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Bryce, DDS?
    Dr. Bryce is one of the rarities in the medical profession - competent, caring and thoughtful. His office manager has created a wonderful atmosphere so that I am at ease from the moment I walk in and have complete confidence in his ability. Excellent chair side manner, making me feel comfortable, and takes the time to explain what he is doing and why. Skills and a wonderful personality - you don't always found that combination. I would recommend anyone without hesitation!
    MThms in Haymarket VA – Jun 27, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Bryce, DDS?
    Dr Bryce "fixed" my tetracycline stained teeth, my damaged, mouth full of silver. I'm completely happy with my makeover. I searched for the right dentist for a long time . I'm glad I chose Dr Bryce.
    Dave in Ashburn, VA – May 17, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Bryce, DDS?
    I was referred to Dr. Bryce by a friend. Through my initial exam with Dr. Bryce, it became clear I was suffering with TMJ pain and side effects. Dr. Bryce repaired several teeth with problems and explained all the possible treatments for my jaw and neck pain. We settled on a plan best suited to my case. Dr. Bryce views his patients not just as a set of teeth but as a whole person. His vast knowledge of muscles, nerves and skeletal structures of the face and neck aid his assessment of his patien
    Leesburg, VA – Apr 10, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Bryce, DDS?
    Let me make this clear; he is the ONLY doctor that helped me with TMJ. I have been to numerous doctors across the country to no avail. When I first came to see Dr. Bryce I could barely open my mouth and I was constantly in excruciating pain. I was at the threshold of my breaking point and he gave me back my life. At one point my husband's job was looking to relocate us to Omaha, NE and I was already planning on flying back just to see Dr. Bryce for my checkups. I will not see anyone else!!!
    Deborah in Montclair, VA – Mar 12, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Bryce, DDS?
    Dr. Bryce redid a bridge for me in May 2015. It was initially done in 2009 and was HORRIBLE. It was way too big and bulky for my mouth and eventually caused a lot of other dental problems. I was terrified of the dentist before visiting his office. He made me feel comfortable and at ease. He guided me the entire way. I was so thrilled with the work that I went back in June to get 4 veneers done before my wedding. I'm planning on moving forward with some implants very soon and will be a patient of
    Ray in Washington, DC – Nov 04, 2015
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Bryce, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Bryce?

For Dr. Bryce, dentistry is not about competition. It's not about getting bodies in and out as though people were a commodity. It's not about high profit...Read more

Dr. Bryce received a BS in biology from Cal State Fullerton, followed by a DDS degree from Georgetown University School of Dentistry in 1988. He entered...Read more

• Cosmetic Dentistry
    • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)
    • Neuromuscular Dentistry