Dr. Robert Branca, DDS

Dr. Robert Branca, DDS

Dentistry  |
274 reviews

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Guardian

Learn about this dentist

"To expect and ensure optimal dental health and general wellness for our patients, for life. To provide the highest possible quality and value of dental care, with courtesy and professionalism. To deliver this care in a happy, welcoming, and protective environment with integrity and empathy. To accept our patients as partners in their wellness through education, motivation and open communication. To respect our patients time. To consistently provide exceptional service and deliver more than would be expected. To pursue excellence through continuing education, personal and team growth, and mastery of leading edge technology. To flourish through patient satisfaction and subsequent recommendation to their family and friends." www.robertbrancadds.comRead more

Personal Bio

Dr. Branca's Experience

Visiting Dr. Branca

Dr. Branca accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Branca's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Branca to family and friends
Dr. Branca Says:

Please go onto our Website and click on Testimonials to see more reviews.  Also our visit our Facebook page and Twitter.

Dr. Branca's Performance
Dr.Branca, Trish, and the entire office staff are amazing. I have had a ton of work done with Dr.Branca, and he has amazingly restored my very damaged teeth! I have brought my entire family to the office, and they have always gone ABOVE and BEYOND to take care of us like their family. You could not pay me to see another doctor, thank you for everything guys!
in East Setauket, NY |
My family and I have used Dr Branca for the past 10 years. From the beginning, he and his staff have always treated us with kindness, professionalism and top notch care. They always explained what type of care we needed and why. During this time our insurance changed numerous times and for a time we had none. His staff always made an effort to explain how our plan worked and when insurance did not help they offered ways to help me and my family get the care we need. Glad we found him! Thanks Doc
in Bayshore, New York |
Love coming to this office!! Everyone is so nice and helpful!! Dr. Branca and Staff make coming to the dentist actually enjoyable. They've helped me understand my insurance and use it to its best, so I could receive the treatment I needed. I would recommend this office to everyone. Cant wait to see them in 6 months. ;)
in Ronkonkoma |
I was looking for a new dentist because my last dentist didn't listen to my requests as a patient . I found dr branca's office online and figured I'd give him a try based on previous reviews . When we first met I told him my concerns and my anxiety and fear of dentist. He was verily pleasant. He listened and worked with me . When it came to billing the office did not listen. I told them numerous times not to exceeded my coverage and they did so I had to pay more out of pocket then I could.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Branca, DDS?

Dr. Branca says...

Dr. Robert Branca recieved his Doctorate in Dental Surgery from Georgetown University in 1986. Prior to studying at Dental School, he attended College at SUNY StonyBrook. Dr. Branca has been practicing in the Smithtown/Hauppauge/Lake Grove area since 1990. Since he began practicing dentistry, Dr. Branca has kept up to date on many continuing educational classes, ensuring that his patients receive the most comprehensive and advanced dental care. Dr. Branca has lectured and taught to dental residents. He is an active member of the Suffolk County dental Society and the American Dental Association.

Dr. Branca's Care Philosophy

Dr. Branca says...

Dr. Branca's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Bad Taste in Mouth

Georgetown University

Graduated in 1986

SUNY Stony Brook

Graduated in 1982

Dr. Branca does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Branca and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dental Bonding