Dr. Robert Branca, DDS

Dentistry •  Male • Age 59

Dr. Robert Branca, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Lake Grove, NY and has been practicing for 34 years. He practices dentistry, prosthodontics, and more.

Dr. Branca's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Branca

1.7191977077363896%

Dr. Branca?
Dr. Branca's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Robert Branca, DDS
I came for an evaluation on the condition of my implants and what could be done. I appreciated the honesty and the information Dr Branch gave on the condition of my situation. He was very upfront with me, he referred me to an oral surgeon because of what he saw in xrays. This made me feel at ease, it also gave me a feeling of trust, which I didn’t have in former dental personnel i had gone to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Branca, DDS?
Very pleasant first experienced. Dr Branca and his staff were friendly, helpful and courteous. Wait times were minimal, and Dr Branca is very personable and takes his time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Branca, DDS?
Dr. Branca knows his craft! He is articulate, kind, personal and very professional! I’ve been to other dentists and was not satisfied with their work! But now that I found Dr. Branca, I won’t go to anyone else! He tells you what needs to be done and does it efficiently and gently! I recommend him to everyone I know!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Branca, DDS?
My daughter went in for her cleaning today and once again walked out with a beautiful smile. SweetWater takes care of our entire family’s dental needs. I cannot express how much we love Dr. Branca and his exceptional staff at Sweet Water. You are not just a face here as they always go above and beyond to make sure you are taken care of, are very friendly, so gentle and work in a very calming and clean atmosphere. I was always scared of the dentist, not anymore. We look forward to appointments!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Branca, DDS?
Dr Bob and his staff are top professionals and provide a comfortable experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Branca, DDS?
My recent visit included nearly 2 hhours in the chair, initial crown work and molar extraction. I haven't had that much fun since I gave platelets.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Branca, DDS?
Best dentist I have ever had! You will not be disappointed. Clean, and efficient
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Branca, DDS?
Dr. Branca is always professional, friendly and knowledgeable. He is always knowledgeable on the latest treatments and refers if necessary to excellent specialists. He follows up on any treatments he does. He discusses options and allows the patient to make the most comfortable decisions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Branca, DDS?
Our whole family (parents and kids) see Dr. Branca. He is gentle and kind with even the most dental phobic patients. Dr. Branca is continually going to conferences to keep updated on the latest techniques. His office has a lot of top of the line equipment and is always very clean. Dr. Branca explains everything so that you know what he is doing and how much it costs. We love Dr. Branca and his staff!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Branca, DDS?
Dr.Branca, Trish, and the entire office staff are amazing. I have had a ton of work done with Dr.Branca, and he has amazingly restored my very damaged teeth! I have brought my entire family to the office, and they have always gone ABOVE and BEYOND to take care of us like their family. You could not pay me to see another doctor, thank you for everything guys!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Branca, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Branca?

Dr. Branca accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Branca has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(855) 858-7150Find providers who accept this insurance

• Sensitive Teeth
  • Tartar Buildup
  • Teeth Polishing
  • Teeth Scaling

"To expect and ensure optimal dental health and general wellness for our patients, for life. To provide the highest possible quality and value of dental care, with courtesy and professionalism. To deliver this care in a happy, welcoming, and protecti...

• Cosmetic Dentistry