Dr. Robert Borer, DMD

Endodontics ·  Male

Dr. Borer
150 Sagebrush Trl Ormond Beach, FL 32174

Dr. Robert Borer, DMD is an endodontics practitioner in Ormond Beach, FL. He practices endodontics.

Dr. Borer accepts

Dr. Borer accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
Delta Dental PPO
Delta Dental Premier

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Borer treats your condition or procedure

• Endodontics

Dr. Borer's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Borer

Dr. Borer?
Dr. Borer's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Robert Borer, DMD
RecentMost Helpful
I unfortunatly have very soft vulnerable teeth and have consequently experienced many hours in dentist's chairs. Due to a complex former crowned tooth needing a root canal I was referred to Dr. Borer. Except for a very minor mix up in my appointment schedule I walked away with a 100% grand experience. One may utilize all the adjectives here. Competent, thorough, efficient and painless. Root canals are very tricky annoying procedures yet Dr. Borer approaches this challenge with absolute care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Borer, DMD?
I went to Dr Borer on Thursday for a re-treatment on a crown. I ended having an issue on Saturday evening. To my amazement when I called the office I received a recording; with an emergency number to call. Dr. Mann answered immediately, listened to what I was experiencing and called in a prescription to help me until Monday. Then he asked me to text him on Sunday to let him know how I was feeling. He responded immediately on Sunday as well. Thank you Dr Mann and Dr Borer. Class Act!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Borer, DMD?
I had an appointment with Dr. Borer on March 26, 2018 for a retreat on a root canal. Dr. Borer is very professional. Dr. Borer and his staff make you feel very welcome. I would definitely recommend Dr. Borer. I gave him a 5 star.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Borer, DMD?
Dr. Borer was very professional and totally concerned about my comfort. I felt very comfortable while he did my root canal. I would definitely recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Borer, DMD?
I did considerable research before I chose Dr. Borer, it paid off! Dr. Borer and his staff explained the procedure, for a root canal and the cost. My experience couldn't have been better, I highly recommend Dr Borer and his staff!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Borer, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Borer?