Dr. Robert Batton, DDS

Dr. Robert Batton, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Robert Batton, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Fort Worth, TX and has been practicing for 47 years. He practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read his story

Smile Ft. Worth

3600 Hulen St Bldg D

Fort Worth, TX 76107

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Batton

Dr. Batton's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Batton "I am very thankful for the profession of dentistry and orthodontics, and the many wonderful opportunities it affords me to serve my community in an important and close way; it allows me to raise and maintain my family in the wonderful environment of Fort Worth, Texas, which I consider the greatest city in the country, and to enjoy the independent practice of my chosen profession rather than a corporate one. It has allowed me to remain true to myself and the ideals that have shaped me and continue to shape me and the values that are at the core of my being. I am most excited about having more and better ways to help my patients achieve results that they desire and health that they deserve with treatments that can be accomplished in shorter periods of time. My patients are truly people I care about and consider friends; it is my pleasure to seek each and every day to deliver to them the best experience for orthodontic or dental care they have ever had. Education and Continuing Education Texas Christian University – Bachelor of Business Administration Texas Christian University – Master of Business Administration Baylor University College of Dentistry – Doctorate of Dental Surgery I choose to be on the cutting-edge of my profession, and I feel that continuing education is the best way I can provide this for my patients. I think it’s important that patients receive the most advanced and up-to-date dental technology and techniques available. My training has involved all aspects of dentistry and orthodontics through the Las Vegas Institute of Rehabilitative Dentistry, American Association of Orthopedics and Orthodontics, and Spear Study Club, as well as certification with Invisalign®, Six Month Smiles®, and Fastbraces®. Professional Affiliations American Dental Association American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Texas Dental Association Fort Worth District Dental Society American Orthodontic Society Outside the Office I am married to Linda, my high school and college sweetheart, and we have two grown children and six amazing grandkids. John, our son, and his wife Elizabeth, live in Fort Worth and have three children, Rob, Lauren, and Kate. Our daughter, Mary and her husband, TJ, live in Austin and have three children, Jackson, Riley, and Hudson. When I’m not working, I love to be outdoors. Mountain climbing, hunting, hiking, biking, and staying fit are all important to me. Our family loves the beach and we go there as often as possible, sometimes just Linda and me, and sometimes the whole dozen of us! In the Community Being active in the Fort Worth community is extremely important to me. Having the opportunity to give back to a community which has been such a blessing to me seems only natural, and it allows me the opportunity to serve others who would not be able to have the services I offer any other way. I regularly volunteer at the dental clinic at Beautiful Feet Ministries, a non-profit that serves the homeless of Fort Worth. Linda and I are also active members of Jewel Charity, a non-profit which benefits Cook Children’s Hospital. We support TCU and have thoroughly enjoyed getting to see the university where I got both undergraduate and graduate degrees excel in the Big 12, and we enjoy being active in our Church, Christ Chapel. "

This content was provided by Dr. Batton "We welcome you to be a part of our family. Our state of the art facility and excellence in general, cosmetic, and orthodontic dentistry will give you the healthy, incredibly attractive smile you deserve. For our patients with tight schedules and busy moms we provide time saving scheduling. We KNOW how busy you are and we appreciate your desire for outstanding care that works with your schedule! We provide that and MUCH more. Total utilization of your dental benefits( insurance/HSA/Flex) and amazingly affordable financial arrangements. Why not have THE BEST dental experience you have ever had? Give us a call today at 817-732-6622 , or visit us at www.smilefortworth.net to learn more. We look forward to having you become a part of our family that really does give you a reason to SMILE!"

7  Practice Areas

Internship Hospital | Completed 1974
  • Mba Tcu 1976
    Other Education | Completed 1966

• America's Top Dentist 2010, 2010

Dr. Batton has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Batton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Batton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Batton's Reviews