Dr. Robert Aszkler, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics ·  Male · Age 41

Dr. Aszkler

Aszkler Orthodontics, Hamburg, NY

4171 Legion Dr Hamburg, NY 14075

Dr. Robert Aszkler, DDS is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Hamburg, NY. He graduated from University At Buffalo, State University Of New York and practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

Dr. Aszkler accepts

Dr. Aszkler accepts the following insurance:

EBS-RMSCO

• Non-Surgical Bite Correction
  • Removable Appliances
  • Retainer Therapy
  • Retainers

Drs. Stephen E. Aszkler and Robert M. Aszkler make Aszkler Orthodontics the only father and son orthodontic practice in western New York. They provide a great working relationship that is well respected by long-term patients and employees. Our practi...

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

University At Buffalo, State University Of New York

Dr. Aszkler's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Aszkler

Dr. Aszkler?
Dr. Aszkler's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Robert Aszkler, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
Amazing Group of people here! Dr Rob knows alot about what he is doing! He is all about great customer service and making his patients happy and satisfied! Great job and to all the staff that are very welcoming and friendly as well!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Aszkler, DDS?
Dr Aszkler and his team provide excellent care to their patients. The staff is positive, professional, and welcoming. Dr Aszkler takes a genuine interest in his patients, and effectively communicates with parents alike . He takes the time necessary to answer all questions. His office is accommodating when scheduling. I would highly recommend Dr Aszkler’s services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Aszkler, DDS?
Love, love Aszkler Orthodontics!! Both Dr Aszkler's are excellent and their staff rocks!!! Everyone is very friendly, knowledgeable, helpful and accommodating, would highly recommend!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Aszkler, DDS?
Highly recommended Both my kids enjoy the doctors and office staff The estimated time for completion of wearing braces was exactly on Staff keeps both parents and patients informed about progress
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Aszkler, DDS?
Dr. Rob and the whole staff are friendly, efficient, quick, and great with the kids. Their Hamburg office is so convenient to the middle and high school and they are really flexible with scheduling. They made the process really simple and my son's results were fantastic!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Aszkler, DDS?
Love Dr. Rob and all the office staff!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Aszkler, DDS?
We were very happy with the entire Aszkler experience. I really had no idea what to expect when my son was recommended by our dentist for braces. After going to other orthodontists for consults and not feeling too comfortable, we found Aszkler. Glad we did! The friendliness of everyone in the office and the feel of getting their undivided attention to your case made for a great experience. Aszkler made EVERYTHING easier then I thought about dealing with braces. My son looks great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Aszkler, DDS?
Dr Azkler and his staff are wonderful and their expertise is second to none. Their office is well managed, I had Invisalign on for 16 months and am extremely happy with the results. I definitely recommend them for any orthodontic care needed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Aszkler, DDS?
Dr Rob and staff are wonderful. They make you feel like family
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Aszkler, DDS?
Dr. Aszkler did a great job with my son's braces. The whole process and office staff made the whole experience easy for my son.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Aszkler, DDS?
I highly recommend Dr. Aszkler! My son just got his braces off and his teeth look fantastic! Everyone in the office is wonderful and very caring. Just a wonderful experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Aszkler, DDS?
We went to 4 different orthopedic consultations before picking Aszkler Orthodontist. Dr. Rob & the Aszkler staff are always very, very friendly and willing to help me or my 2 sons with anything we need. Convenient appointment times, quick service, & a nice perk of chances to win concert tickets, Bills tickets, & more-just for coming in for scheduled appointments or for having good oral hygiene (basically brushing & flossing)!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Aszkler, DDS?
When starting treatment for my oldest son, I visited four orthodontists in Orchard Park. The moment I walked into Dr. Aszkler's, I knew I would choose this practice. The staff is AMAZING--friendly and helpful. They make you feel like family. I trust Dr. Aszkler's recommendations without qualification. We are now on our fifth family member in treatment, and I am so happy we are going through this experience with Dr. Rob and his staff. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Aszkler, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Aszkler?