Dr. Robert Asp, DDS

Dr. Robert Asp, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Robert Asp, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Hilbert, WI and has been practicing for 38 years. He graduated from University of Michigan School of Dentistry in 1980 and practices dentistry and orthodontics.Read his story

507 W Main St

Hilbert, WI 54129

• CompBenefits Corp.
  • Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Asp

Dr. Asp's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Asp "My profession means everything to me - not a day goes by I don't enjoy being a dentist! Being able to help people maintain their teeth or restore their mouths back to a healthy state is very satisfying. Being able to create a beautiful smile that gives a person confidence can be a life-changing experience. My passion for my profession has influenced to all three of my daughters to be involved in dentistry, and I can only hope they find it as rewarding as I do! I have been in private practice in Hilbert, WI since 1981 and in September of 2012 we opened a second location in Appleton to better serve more families in the Fox Valley Community. I love the deep sense of loyalty our patients have to our office and the confidence they have in our care. For me it is more than just treating patients, I intent to treat each patient with the same care and integrity I would exhibit when treating one of my family members. I received my Doctorate of Dental Surgery the University of Michigan School of Dentistry, but my education has only continued since then. I attend multiple continuing education courses every year with my staff so we can provide our patients with the best care available. Furthermore, I am the founder and CEO of Aspiration Seminars, an organization that brings top educators to Wisconsin so area dentists can do the same. I am also a member of the American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, Wisconsin Dental Association, Northeast Wisconsin Study Club, and the Academy of Cosmetic Orthodontics. When I’m not in the office, I love spending time with my wife Michele, visiting our daughters and grandchildren, and enjoying all the great activities and events in our wonderful community!"

This content was provided by Dr. Asp "Our mission is to provide the best treatment we can to all of our patients while caring for and being concerned with their health, well being, and comfort. We want everyone to Live Life Smiling."

2  Practice Areas

• Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Gingivitis
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Pediatric Dental Exam
  • Retainers
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Zoom!® Teeth Whitening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• Central Michigan University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University of Michigan School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1980
  • University Of Michigan School Of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Asp has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Asp has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Asp does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Asp and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Asp's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Asp

Dr. Asp?
Dr. Asp's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Robert Asp, DDS
Tried to get an apt for a broken molar and when I told them I couldn't have extensive work done since I'm on Social Security Disability, they hung up on me! Very rude and unprofessional.
Little Chute, WI – Aug 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Asp, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Asp?