Dr. Robert Altomare, DDS

Dr. Robert Altomare, DDS

Endodontics  |
Dr. Robert Altomare, DDS is a dentist who practices in Leawood, KS. He is 61 years old.

11409 Ash St Ste A

Leawood, KS 66211

• Ameritas
  • Guardian
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Altomare

• Endodontics

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

Education data for Dr. Altomare is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Altomare has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Altomare has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Altomare does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Altomare and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Altomare's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Altomare to family and friends
Dr. Altomare's Performance
in Kansas City, Mo |
An excellent specialist. I overheard him talking to his staff that he was teaching at the dental school the day after my visit. The thought of knowing that I am trusting my root canal to the doctor who teaches other doctors how to do them was comforting. He exceeded my expectations. Thanks Dr. Altomare.
in Louisburg, KS |
My 12 year old daughter was hit in the mouth during softball and injured her tooth. It was decided that she needed root canal and we scheduled with Dr. Altomare. She has just started to trust our regular dentist so this was a stretch. He sat her down, explained everything to her, explained that she was in charge. If she needed to stop, he would stop. He was super professional and helped calm her fears. Follow up phone call from the Dr. himself the next day to make sure she was feeling well.
I had oral surgery & 2 root canals from Dr. Altomare, he is the absolute best in making you feel comfortable. I have EXTREME fear of dentists for over 50 years now! After my initial visit I'm relaxed and stress free about going to the dentist. He has extraordinary people/patient skills; listening, communication, compassionate and time for his patients. He staff are kind & caring as well. Thank you Dr. Altomare & Staff.
in Lenexa, KS |
I have always been scared of going to the dentist. Dr. Altomare has almost made me like going having work done on my teeth. He makes me feel at ease. I respect Dr. Altomare and find him to be an honest person. I have already recommended him to several staff members at my school. I just hope he doesn't retire any time soon.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Altomare, DDS?
Are you Dr. Altomare?