Dr. Rizwan Chaudhary, DMD

Dr. Rizwan Chaudhary, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Rizwan Chaudhary, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Edison, NJ and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from Tufts University School Of Dental Medicine, Boston, Ma in 1989 and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.

736 Amboy Ave

Edison, NJ 08837

• Ameritas
  • Careington International
  • DenteMax
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Chaudhary

This content was provided by Dr. Chaudhary "Why is dentistry so important? It's more than just about teeth and correcting issues. To me, it is about giving people the confidence to go out and smile more, and thereby take on the world! After all, life opens up when you smile. We want people to see you for who you are. We don't want tooth pain to keep you from experiencing all that life has to offer.

My practice centers on complete family, preventive and cosmetic dental care using the latest and most modern techniques.  I believe that, with the advances in dentistry, there is no reason why most people should not be able to keep their natural teeth for a lifetime."

10  Practice Areas

• Teething
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Tufts University School Of Dental Medicine, Boston, Ma
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1990

Dr. Chaudhary has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Chaudhary has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Italian
  • Polish
  • Punjabi
  • Russian
  • Urdu

Dr. Chaudhary does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chaudhary and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chaudhary's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chaudhary to family and friends

Dr. Chaudhary's Performance

This is literally the greatest dentist I have ever been too. I used to be extremely afraid of dentists, but he has made that fear go away entirely. There is hardly ever a wait, and the staff knows you personally which is so pleasant. I would recommended him to anybody and everybody I know.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Chaudhary ,is a perfectionist, but at the same time he doesn't over sell and sell you things you don't really need . His judgement is excellent! A lot of dentists could learn from Dr. Chaundhary. I had a dentist who insisted that I needed a crown Dr. Chaudhary took a good look at the tooth and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
It is a great office if you don't like to be rushed through the crazy busy mall practices. Dr. Chaudhary really takes his time explaining your dental condition, good or bad. He tells it like it is without lecturing you. He is easy to talk to and not pushy at all. I highly recommend him to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
VERY unprofessional!!! Go at your own risk. Be prepared to visit at least 3 times for the same procedure, followed by a surprise bill in the mail. The doctor takes no responsibility for the offices negligence and lack of due diligence. There are plenty of good dentists in New Jersey. He just...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

I am very sorry for your disappointment but this is entirely false. We try to do our best to give patients a written estimate of what we think the insurance will cover. Patients are charged for the procedure, and not how many visits it takes to do it, which can vary. We don't send surprise bills. We collect patients estimated portion when procedure is started or in progress. A final bill is sent usually when all the insurance payments pending are processed and no further payment is expected.

I obtained new insurance that required me to be placed on a roster to set up an appointment I was treated differently from my first visit. One month later, I was finally placed on the roster November 11th according to my insurance and they stated they informed the doctor. I was avoided via 5 phone...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1

I am sorry for any inconvenience. With some insurances you need to be on a roster to be seen otherwise you are responsible for any incurred charges that may not be covered. We are a roster only practice. You were not on our mailed roster when you first called but later were the subsequent month. As soon as you were confirmed on our roster, we promptly accommodated you. You placed this review before you even came in, some categories don't apply. I appreciate you as a person, and a valued patient.