Dr. Rimma Silva, DDS

Dr. Rimma Silva, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Rimma Silva, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Woodland Park, NJ. She practices dentistry.

279 Browertown Rd Ste 104

Dr. Silva?
Dr. Silva's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Rimma Silva, DDS
Recent
Love this office! They are on top of everything here. Dr. Silva and her staff are excellent. (Cari, Michelle, Pat) They put you at ease,are very gentle, always make time to get you in for an appointment and help with your dental insurance with a smile. (Cari) Dr Silva knows her stuff, whether it be cosmetic bonding for the teeth or just a regular visit. So glad I found her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rimma Silva, DDS?
I was extremely pleased with my first visit at Woodland Park Dentistry. Dr. Silva was very pleasant, knowledgeable and took her time to explain things. Jovana, the dental hygienist, was gentle while also very thorough and made sure to educate me on proper care of my teeth. Overall the staff is friendly and welcoming.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rimma Silva, DDS?
I recently moved and needed to find a new dentist and Doctor Silva was absolutely amazing. I never liked the dentist because I always left in pain but Doctor Silva was so careful and gentle throughout my appointment. I would definitely recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rimma Silva, DDS?
I needed a root canal and it was my first appointment with Dr. Silva since Dr. Blumenfeld retired. She was great-from the novocaine to the temporary crown! It well well and no real pain afterwards. She is considerate and skilled.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rimma Silva, DDS?
DrSilva is amazing!! After being with Dr Blumenfeld for many years I was nervous to switch over. She was absolutely amazing and very thorough with her work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rimma Silva, DDS?
Professional and caring Doctor and staff. Did an excellent job on my teeth...Thank you for your service
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rimma Silva, DDS?
I've visited Dr. Silva several times. She has put in a new crown, and filled a cavity recently. Dr. Silva was very careful and had a light touch. I barely felt the needle for the Novocaine! I was happy that she suggested using a temporary adhesive so I could wear-test the new crown to be sure that the fit was correct (which it was). She explains what's going on while it's happening and is sensitive to each patient's needs. The staff is excellent too!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rimma Silva, DDS?
I had an excellent experience with Dr Silva she is so gentle and I didn’t even realize she gave me the needle. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a great dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rimma Silva, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Silva?

• Wed: closed