Dr. Rick Jude, DMD

Prosthodontics | Male

344 Cleveland Ave SE Ste H Tumwater, WA 98501 Get Directions
Dr. Rick Jude, DMD
Dr. Rick Jude, DMD is a dentist who practices in Tumwater, WA. He is 54 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Jude's Care Philosophy

Our goal is to provide quality patient care. As a specialty practice, we are called on by you, your referring dentist or your referring physician to provide part or all of your dental needs. If you are referred to us by your family dentist, we will work closely with her or him. If you have needs which are not within the scope of our practice, we will let you know and work with you in obtaining the quality care you deserve from other specialists or your general dentist. We perform in-depth evaluation of your particular dental needs. We strive to provide you with treatment options based on your individual situation. Once you have chosen a plan of treatment we strive to provide the best dental care possible.

Dr. Jude's Experience

Visiting Dr. Jude

Dr. Jude accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Jude is now accepting new patients
344 Cleveland Ave SE Ste H
Tumwater, WA 98501
(360) 438-0711Get Directions

Dr. Jude's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jude to family and friends
3.0
based on 6 total reviews (1 with a comment)
Dr. Jude's Performance
in Olympia, Washington |
Dr. Jude is very knowledgeable, friendly, and non-intimidating. I was extremely nervous about going to the dentist and was embarrassed because it had been so many years. He and his staff were very comforting and empathetic to my needs. He took the time to explain everything in detail so I was able to understand what my treatment needs were and why. His hygienist and assistant are the most gentle, compassionate I've ever experienced. I'm recommending them to everyone I know!
Have you seen Dr. Rick Jude, DMD?
Are you Dr. Jude?

Compare Dr. Jude

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Jude's Care Philosophy

Dr. Jude says...

This field of dentistry is referred to as Prosthodontics. It is one of the nine dental specialties recognized by the American Dental Association.

So what makes me qualified to provide this type of dental care? After earning my dental degree at the University of Louisville in 1989, I completed two specialty residencies. The first was called Advanced Education in Prosthetic Dentistry. Successful completion of this two-year training program, also at the University of Louisville, earned my certificate in Prosthodontics. The second residency was called Advanced Education in Maxillofacial Prosthetics and dealt with treating people who had cancer, traumatic injuries or congenital defects in the oral and facial area. This one-year program was at the Roswell Park Cancer Institute which works in conjunction with the State University of New York at Buffalo. There I earned my certificate in Maxillofacial Prosthodontics.

I have also lectured all over the USA and taught at three universities.

Dr. Jude's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Prosthodontics
    •  Malpractice claims in Washington not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Chipped Tooth
    • Edentulism
    • Tempormandibular Joint Pain
    • Tooth Attrition

Dr. Jude does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jude and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Prosthodontics