Dr. Rick Leppo, DMD

Dr. Rick Leppo, DMD

Dentistry  |

Dr. Rick Leppo, DMD is a dentist who practices in Columbia, IL. He is 35 years old.

Dr. Lori Trost & Dr. Rick Leppo

915 N Main St Ste 2

Columbia, IL 62236

• United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Leppo

We are a cosmetic and wellness focused general dental practice that provides exceptional service in a fun and relaxed environment.We welcome you to become one of our distinctive patients!

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures
  • Zoom!® Teeth Whitening
  • e.max® Dental Crowns

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Education data for Dr. Leppo is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Leppo has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Leppo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Leppo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Leppo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Leppo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Leppo to family and friends
Dr. Leppo's Performance
in Dupo,IL |
The office staff was very friendly and courteous. Dr. Leppo took the time to explain things and explain best route of action. Very glad I switched to this dentist office.
in Columbia, IL |
Very professional. I felt very comfortable and confident with Dr. Leppo. Staff is very friendly. Environment is very clean an welcoming
Waterloo, IL |
Dr. Leppo and his staff are of the highest caliber of offices. The atmosphere is professional, yet relaxed and welcoming. My son needed treatment and was anxious prior to his appointment. The staff and Dr. Leppo put his mind at ease and kept him relaxed through the whole procedure. He walked away with a positive dental experience and received care of the highest quality. I wouldn't trust my family's care to any other office. I have moved from the area, but I will continue to make the drive.
in Columbia, IL |
Columbia Dental Center is totally amazing. They took excellent care of me with several extractions, they were all super kind and supportive the entire time (I was really nervous). I received a call the following day from Dr. Leppo to check on how was I doing. I've actually never had a dentist do that. Seriously top notch care from amazing people. ??
in Columbia |
Dr Leppo and his staff are the best -Compassionate, professional ! My family and I are very grateful Dr Leppo took the time to make sure my 90 year old mom had her teeth repaired in time for weekend - even though it meant staying after hours for them to get the work finished.
in Baldwin, IL |
Very personable. Great with the kids. Took time to get to know myself and my kids. And didn't rush in and out. Hard to find that anymore. I have been coming to this office since I was a kid and wasn't sure about continuing to drive 32 miles (one way) to see a different dentist. After today I'm confident we will get the same great service as we always have.
Columbia, IL |
Great dentist and equally impressive hygienists and front office staff! Highly recommend this dentist.
in Columbia, IL |
I met Dr. Leppo today. He is very professional and kind. I felt like he really cared about my dental health and I felt confident with his care.
in Columbia, IL |
Seemed like a nice guy complimented my mouth a lot. Booked him to fill 2 cavities no hesitation.
Philadelphia, PA |
Great Doctor,very friendly and great personality..Also does excellent dental work...would recommend Dr. Rick to all my family and friends…
in Chesterfield, Mo. |
I have been going to Dr. Leppo for a few months. Unfortunately, I was born with horrible teeth. Dr. Leppo explains all procedures and answers any questions. I can't recommend him enough. He is the only dentist to give me a shot and I don't feel a thing. If you are scared of the Dentist, I highly recommend him.
in St Louis, MO |
Dr. Leppo is fabulous. He was recommended by a friend, and she was so right. Dr. Leppo gave really clear, logical explanations of the work I needed done. He was patient & un-rushed and spent time to get to know me. And the work he did over several visits (including crown) was superior. Also really like the technology the have to make the crowns.
in Red Bud, IL |
No wait time at all and I was in & out quickly. Very friendly & caring staff! They explain concerns and give preventive information. Highly recommend.
in Columbia, IL |
Professional and knowledgeable. Pleasant to speak with and decisive in his determinations.
in Chesterfield, MO |
I am in and out of the dentist office on a regular basis. Unfortunately I was born with horrible teeth and it took me 35 years to find the best dentist I've ever been to. Leppo is kind, caring, and patient. He is a great guy overall and bonus........I have never felt a nova cane shot he has given me! Can't recommend enough.
Thorough, professional, nice staff
Have you seen Dr. Rick Leppo, DMD?

Visit Dr. Leppo