Dr. Rick Leppo, DMD

Dr. Rick Leppo, DMD

Dentistry  |
Dr. Rick Leppo, DMD is a dentist who practices in Columbia, IL. He is 35 years old. Read his story

915 N Main St Ste 2

Columbia, IL 62236

• United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Leppo

Dr. Leppo's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Leppo "A native of northwestern Illinois, Dr. Leppo completed his undergraduate studies at Southern Illinois University Edwardsville, and obtained his Doctor of Medical Dentistry from SIU School of Dental Medicine. A perfectionist by nature, Dr. Leppo went on to receive additional post graduate training at some of the most renowned American dental and medical educational institutions. He was accepted into Louisiana State University's externship program where he completed additional dental surgical training. In recognition of his unique skillset and clinical knowledge he was bestowed the honor of Fellowship with the Academy of General Dentistry. He is proud to bring this knowledge and enhanced skills to the Columbia-Waterloo communities. Many fearful and apprehensive patients are pleased that Dr. Leppo offers both oral and IV conscious sedation allowing for a virtually anxiety-free dental experience. Conscious sedation may be implemented for a variety of dental procedures to allow for the most relaxing trip the dentist. Dental procedures that are traditionally completed across multiple appointments can now be finished in one day. Dr. Leppo completed his advanced sedation training at Seton Hall University's St. Joseph Hospital where he learned the most advanced sedation techniques. He was awarded the level of Master by the College of Sedation in Dentistry, the highest honor that can be awarded by the American Dental Society of Anesthesiology. In addition to his advanced training in dentistry and anesthesiology, Dr. Leppo is dual certified in both CPR (Cardio Pulmonary Recitation) and ACLS (Advanced Cardio Life Support). To better support the patients of the Columbia-Waterloo area, Dr. Leppo completed advanced training in dental implants and bone grafting techniques. Dr. Leppo completed the Implant Program at the Medical College of Georgia, one of the most respected and comprehensive training programs for implant dentistry. This training prepared him with the skills necessary to replace missing teeth and even stabilize ill-fitting dentures. As an active member of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID), Dr. Leppo is committed to maintaining the highest standards in dental implantology. As an active participant in the dental community and to say thank you and give back to the community that has supported him, Dr. Leppo has participated in the "Give Kids a Smile" program since 2004. This non-profit organization provides underserved children with free comprehensive dental care. Dr. Leppo is a proud member of the Columbia Chamber of Commerce and Columbia Rotary Club. His dedication to the community is evidenced in his personal commitment to quality care, integrity, and leadership."

This content was provided by Dr. Leppo "We are a cosmetic and wellness focused general dental practice that provides exceptional service in a fun and relaxed environment.We welcome you to become one of our distinctive patients!"

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures
  • Zoom!® Teeth Whitening
  • e.max® Dental Crowns

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Southern Illinois University At Edwardsville
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Academy Of General Dentistry Fellow
    Other Education | Completed 2013
  • Masters College Of Sedation Dentistry
    Other Education | Completed 2012

Dr. Leppo has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Leppo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Leppo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Leppo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Leppo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Leppo to family and friends
Dr. Leppo's Performance
Columbia, IL |
Staff/Provider were great. Exam areas need to be more private though. I shouldn't be able to look to the right & see someone's partial being adjusted in the room next to me; nor do I want anyone to be able to see what is happening in my treatment room. HIPAA is supposed to help protect privacy; the exam rooms should do the same!
in Dupo,IL |
The office staff was very friendly and courteous. Dr. Leppo took the time to explain things and explain best route of action. Very glad I switched to this dentist office.
in Columbia, IL |
Very professional. I felt very comfortable and confident with Dr. Leppo. Staff is very friendly. Environment is very clean an welcoming
Waterloo, IL |
Dr. Leppo and his staff are of the highest caliber of offices. The atmosphere is professional, yet relaxed and welcoming. My son needed treatment and was anxious prior to his appointment. The staff and Dr. Leppo put his mind at ease and kept him relaxed through the whole procedure. He walked away with a positive dental experience and received care of the highest quality. I wouldn't trust my family's care to any other office. I have moved from the area, but I will continue to make the drive.
in Columbia, IL |
Columbia Dental Center is totally amazing. They took excellent care of me with several extractions, they were all super kind and supportive the entire time (I was really nervous). I received a call the following day from Dr. Leppo to check on how was I doing. I've actually never had a dentist do that. Seriously top notch care from amazing people. ??
in Columbia |
Dr Leppo and his staff are the best -Compassionate, professional ! My family and I are very grateful Dr Leppo took the time to make sure my 90 year old mom had her teeth repaired in time for weekend - even though it meant staying after hours for them to get the work finished.
in Baldwin, IL |
Very personable. Great with the kids. Took time to get to know myself and my kids. And didn't rush in and out. Hard to find that anymore. I have been coming to this office since I was a kid and wasn't sure about continuing to drive 32 miles (one way) to see a different dentist. After today I'm confident we will get the same great service as we always have.
Columbia, IL |
Great dentist and equally impressive hygienists and front office staff! Highly recommend this dentist.
in Columbia, IL |
I met Dr. Leppo today. He is very professional and kind. I felt like he really cared about my dental health and I felt confident with his care.
in Columbia, IL |
Seemed like a nice guy complimented my mouth a lot. Booked him to fill 2 cavities no hesitation.
Philadelphia, PA |
Great Doctor,very friendly and great personality..Also does excellent dental work...would recommend Dr. Rick to all my family and friends…
in Chesterfield, Mo. |
I have been going to Dr. Leppo for a few months. Unfortunately, I was born with horrible teeth. Dr. Leppo explains all procedures and answers any questions. I can't recommend him enough. He is the only dentist to give me a shot and I don't feel a thing. If you are scared of the Dentist, I highly recommend him.
in St Louis, MO |
Dr. Leppo is fabulous. He was recommended by a friend, and she was so right. Dr. Leppo gave really clear, logical explanations of the work I needed done. He was patient & un-rushed and spent time to get to know me. And the work he did over several visits (including crown) was superior. Also really like the technology the have to make the crowns.
in Red Bud, IL |
No wait time at all and I was in & out quickly. Very friendly & caring staff! They explain concerns and give preventive information. Highly recommend.
in Columbia, IL |
Professional and knowledgeable. Pleasant to speak with and decisive in his determinations.
in Chesterfield, MO |
I am in and out of the dentist office on a regular basis. Unfortunately I was born with horrible teeth and it took me 35 years to find the best dentist I've ever been to. Leppo is kind, caring, and patient. He is a great guy overall and bonus........I have never felt a nova cane shot he has given me! Can't recommend enough.
Thorough, professional, nice staff
Have you seen Dr. Rick Leppo, DMD?
Are you Dr. Leppo?