Dr. Rick Harrison, DMD

Dr. Rick Harrison, DMD

Dentistry  |

Dr. Rick K. Harrison is a General and Cosmetic Dentist serving the Jacksonville Beach area for more than 25 years. He has been practicing since 1989. Dr. Harrison is experienced in Implants, Veneers and Whitening. He is a professional member of the American Dental Association, the Florida Dental Association and the Northeast District Dental Association.

Rick K. Harrison DMD, PA Jax Beach Cosmetic & Family Dentistry

227 11th Ave S

Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250

• Ameritas
  • DenteMax
  • Florida Combined Life
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • UniCare

Learn about Dr. Harrison

This content was provided by Dr. Harrison "It is our goal at Jax Beach Cosmetic & Family Dentistry to offer the very best dental care to our patients in the greater Jacksonville area. We are conveniently located in Jacksonville Beach.

We work hard to keep our office up to date with the latest dental technologies. We also support our staff continuing its education so we are giving you the very best care that dentistry has to offer. We want to make sure that you have a smile of which you can be proud.

We are dedicated to your comfort when you visit our office. We strive to give you a safe place to talk about your health. Our entire staff can help answer any questions you may have, no matter how silly you think they may be. "

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Damage

• Cosmetic Contouring (Dental)
  • Dental Bonding
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

• Jacksonville University - B.S. Biology
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1984
  • Louisville School of Dentistry - D.M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1989

Dr. Harrison has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Harrison has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Harrison does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Harrison and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Harrison's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Harrison to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Harrison's Performance
Dr. Harrison and his staff always do a great job providing the best dental care!
Everything has been quick and efficient with accurate diagnosis.
Staff is always professional and takes good care of me.
First came to him with a broken molar and he won my support with how he did then.
great dentist, recommend to my friends
Always professional, thorough, and time efficient.
from start to finish, patient care was top priority and the well trained staff delivered.
Nice doctor and staff.
Great office
Great timely, not a long wait
awesome
Great Dentist and office staff!
always feel welcomed and comfortable! ive sent friends and family since seeing dr. harrison last year.
great environment and friendly people
when i come in im always greeted very nicely the staff is always very nice
Had a crown replaced without problems as promised.
Best dentist in jacksonville.Very friendly and clean environment.
It was a very good and positive expierence.
Focused on my needs and follow up well.
Great customer service. Best dental practice in Florida!
Always have a great experience in this place.
always feel confident with the visits i make that both my current & future dental care is being well taken care of
Dr. Harrison and his team have taken care of my dental needs for many years now. He has shown excellent judgement in my dental health. I appreciate his approach and I find their care painless. We have a great relationship with all who work there.
in Jacksonville Beavh, FL |
I've come to Dr. Harrison for three years now. He has done most of my dental work now, with excellent professionalism and quality. His staff worked with me to plan and schedule all of my restorative treatment and keeping me on my regular cleanings. I have referred several family mpics members and friends to him, and every one of them have had the same exceptional experience I have had. I will be referring him for many more years to many more people. Thank you Dr. Harrison and Staff!
in Jacksonville Beach, FL |
I've been a patient of Dr. Harrison's for over 10 years. I've always received excellent care and have been very happy with the treatment I've received. I had Invisalign done a couple of years ago and my teeth whitened. I love my smile. Thanks, Dr. Harrison
Have you seen Dr. Rick Harrison, DMD?

Visit Dr. Harrison

Dr. Harrison accepts 11 insurance carriers
  • Ameritas
  • DenteMax
  • Florida Combined Life
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA