Dr. Rick Friedrichs, DDS

Dr. Rick Friedrichs, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Rick Friedrichs, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Tomball, TX. He graduated from University Of Texas / Dental Branch and practices dentistry, orthodontics, and more.

1113 Alma St

Tomball, TX 77375

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Friedrichs

This content was provided by Dr. Friedrichs "As we begin our 8th year in our current location on Alma Street, my staff and I are very proud that we have been serving Tomball, Magnolia and all of the surrounding communities for over 30 continuous years and we are humbled by the trust our many patients have placed in us over those same years and we never, ever take that trust for granted. Our mission is to always be a patient centered practice that is dedicated to providing comprehensive dental care in a warm, caring, Christian environment. We will strive to exceed the expectations of our patients and provide extraordinary personalized service to every person that entrust us with their dental care. We will provide that care with the highest level of integrity, respect, professionalism and competence. We also are committed to continually provide the exceptional care our patients have become accustom through our own continuing education and with the very latest in technology, equipment and techniques.

The growth our community is experiencing is very exciting and to insure we can continue to serve our ever expanding communities we are so proud that Dr. Mabel Abraham joined our staff this past May. She is a tremendous clinician that shares our core Christion values and is excited for the opportunity to serve our many communities. Thank you Tomball, Magnolia, Cypress, Klein, Spring, The Woodlands and all of the wonderful people and communities we serve and will continue to serve for many, many more years to come.

God bless!"

• University Of Houston / University Park
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Texas / Dental Branch
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Friedrichs has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Friedrichs has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Friedrichs does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Friedrichs and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Friedrichs' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Friedrichs

4.0

Dr. Friedrichs?
Dr. Friedrichs' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Rick Friedrichs, DDS
RecentHighestLowest
My family and I have been coming here for one year and we have had an EXCELLENT experience. If you need a dentist who cares and knows what he is doing trust Dr. Rick. Bridgett went above and beyond with all the family cleaning. Isaiah and Emmanuel love to go just to see her and Dr. Abraham. We had...Read More
Tony & Gloria Suero in Tomball, Texas – Apr 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rick Friedrichs, DDS?
I went to this office, expecting very bad news. I left with so much hope and two teeth filled with ease and OMG I love this place! I will brag about them for years to come! Thank you for giving me hope again!!!
NV in Houston, TX – Jul 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rick Friedrichs, DDS?
Dr. Friedrichs is the family dentist that we've been going to for many years. He truly cares about his patients and makes us feel right at home. He takes care of us every visit and we always leave with beautiful smiles.
Allie in Hockley, TX – May 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rick Friedrichs, DDS?
Rick Friedrichs, DDS It's beyond comprehension why your dentist would preform intensely painfully extraction of my wisdom tooth no less and tell me go home take an aspen or in this case prescribe T3 .The reality is after the local wore off I was left in searing pain and the prescription was utterly...Read More
Jay Reulet in Spring, TX – May 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rick Friedrichs, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Friedrichs?