Dr. Richlyn Fernandes, DDS

Dr. Richlyn Fernandes, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Richlyn Fernandes, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Stockton, CA and has been practicing for 30 years. She graduated from University Of The Pacific / School Of Dentistry in 1988 and practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.

4255 Pacific Ave Ste 6

Stockton, CA 95207

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Fernandes

This content was provided by Dr. Fernandes "In my practice the doctor-patient relationship is one in which we work together to obtain a desired goal,My main roll is to provide the patient with as accurate as possible the information about their condition or diagnosis, This usually includes defining the options of treatment available in their current condition. I try to give my best effort in using my abilities and experience with the ever changing advances in the industry, and my judgement to each individual situation. I hope that most of the time the patient and I are both happy with the decision at the end of the day ; however there are a few if any guarantees in this business of dentistry."

3  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Sports Dentistry

• Chipped Tooth
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of The Pacific
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1985
  • University Of The Pacific / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1988

Dr. Fernandes has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Fernandes has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fernandes does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fernandes and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fernandes' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fernandes to family and friends
3 total reviews

Dr. Fernandes' Performance

Dr. Fernandes Says:
"

We appreciate having you as our patient and are happy you permitted us to care for your dental needs. We are grateful you are taking the time out of your busy day to share your opinions on our Healthgrades, Facebook, Google sites. Thank you for your reviews--we value your comments.

"