Dr. Richard Wyne, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Dr. Richard Wyne, DDS
Dr. Richard Wyne, DDS is a dentist who practices in Rockville, MD. He is 33 years old and has been practicing for 6 years.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Wyne's Experience

Visiting Dr. Wyne

Dr. Wyne accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Wyne is now accepting new patients

Dr. Wyne's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wyne to family and friends
Dr. Wyne's Performance
Silver Spring, MD |
I appreciate his overall approach. Very easy to schedule, never have to wait long
in Rockville, MD |
Dr. Wyne has been my dentist for the last 4 years. I appreciate his conservative approach to dental care. He does not recommend more treatment than is necessary - I've suspected that of other dentists. He has a great bedside manner and demonstrated excellent dental skills. I trust my children with him too.
in Rockville, MD |
From the moment I walked in I was acknowledge. They are remodeling and you would think it would be messy...the waiting room was clean and I felt comfortable. Hanna helped me, she was very professional and knowledgeable. Dr. Wyne is amazing , he is kind and makes everything so easy and you feel comfortable the entire time. I definitely recommend this practice. I can't wait for my next visit.
in Silver Spring, MD |
This was my first visit to the practice for a routine checkup and cleaning. I actually saw Dr. Tran. The office was pleasant even though it was under renovation. I was escorted to a comfortable waiting area. The wait was short. The staff was friendly and helpful. All said, a fairly pleasant experience.
Olney, MD |
Super helpful and friendly staff! Squeezed me in the day I called to make an appointment and didn't wait for more than 10 minutes!
in Washington, DC |
Dr. Wyne and his staff are amazing, professional and courteous. I would highly recommend this practice to anyone looking for a dentist that is knowledgeable yet caring about the patient's oral hygiene.
Washington, DC |
Provides excellent care and recommendations. Really looking out for a patients' best interest. Listens, explains, helps you understand what's going on. If you're afraid of dentists or dental work, I assure you all my fears were dispelled by dr. Wyne and his staff. Everyone was very friendly and kind. Highly recommended for individuals and families.
in Gaithersburg, MD |
Dr. Wyane demonstrates a high level of professionalism, a great dentist, yet no sense of arrogance.
Bethesda, MD |
I couldn't ask for more! Dr. Wyne's bedside manner is WONDERFUL! He and his staff are very patient and have a greats sense of humor, which definitely makes me feel at ease.
My Wife and I have been patients of Dr. Wyne for 2 years now. We were both there this week and our 2 year old was with us. I was asking Dr. Wyne about pediatric dentistry and he offered to see our son right then and there for his first visit. He was great with our son. So I can attest that not only is he great for adults but he is also great with kids. All of the staff is great!
Upper Marlboro, MD |
Quite pleased with my visit. Staff was pleasant and professional. Addressed my concerns and offered options. I would Recommend Dr Wyne and his staff to family and friends because of their professional manner and knowledge.
Chevy Chase, MD |
Dr Wyne is knowledgeable, attentive to patient concerns and questions, and runs a well-organized office (e.g., he takes his patients on time). His staff is very courteous and friendly. And in my case, when I needed to deal promptly with a problem, I was able to get an appointment the next day. I have been thoroughly satisfied with Dr. Wyne. I would recommend Dr. Wyne without qualification.
Rockville, MD |
I had been looking for a new dentist since my retired, and went to a couple that were not so great. So I asked my trusted endodontist for the name of a dentist HE would go to and he gave me four names. I chose Dr. Wyne. I have finally found a dentist with whom I am comfortable and confident. Dr. Wyne talks patiently with you and is very friendly, making for a great dentist patient relationship. He treats his staff really nice, which, to me, is an important indicator.
in Silver Spring, MD |
My whole family goes here. Excellent services rendered. Polite and friendly staff.
Rockville, MD |
I was just there yesterday and it was a really great experience. The staff were super friendly and really made me feel comfortable. I usually get very nervous going to the dentist, but the receptionist made me feel so calm. The hygenist spent so much time with me and really educated me each step of the way. The dentist was also very nice and thorough. I would definitely recommend this place!
in Bethesda, MD |
Wonderful staff, and everyone is friendly and extremely competent. Michelle is a phenomenal Hygentist. Dr Wyne is amazing, and I could not even conceive of going elsewhere for my dental work.
in Rockville, MD |
Awesome staff! Very clean and up to date equipment! Heard they are putting in TVs for the patients in all of the rooms!!! My whole family goes there!
Excellent doctor & staff
Silver Spring, MD |
I am very pleased with Dr. Wyne's practice. It is clean and convenient and the Dr., hygienists and staff are top notch.
Rockville, MD |
Outstanding service and the staff doesn't try to sell you services you don't need. Our entire family goes there and we wouldn't go anywhere else!
in Rockville, MD |
Very professional and courteous Dentist - along with his staff. I have been going to Dr. Wyne's office for years and always have an excellent experience. Heather is an excellent dental hygienist and would recommend her to any patient!
Silver Spring, MD |
Everyone was professional and friendly.
in Silver Spring, MD |
I've been going to this office since I had teeth. When Dr. Wyne took over, it was a smooth transition and I have continued to be happy with the work I have done there. The office is easy to get to and the staff is always friendly. Michele takes good care of my teeth and gums when I visit.
in Rockville, MD |
Dr. Wyne consistently provides excellent dental care for me and my family. He discusses and recommends ways to make our oral health at optimum. He has courteous and accommodating staff with regards to ease of scheduling our appointments. He is highly recommended!
in Silver Spring, MD |
Just Excellent!!! Amazing, helpful staff, Dr. Wayne and Susie are so friendly it's like they're your childhood friends!
in Rockville, MD |
His staff is so helpful and nice. They actually listen to my needs and try and help me. They are also very knowledgeable in their trade. Dr. Wayne is awesome! I highly recommend him!
in Silver Spring, MD |
Dr. Wyne and his staff are all extremely friendly, and the hygienist that I had (Michelle) was very professional and helpful. In advance of bite-wing x-rays, I told her I had a strong gag reflex and she walked me through steps to totally eliminate it; something that none of my previous dentists ever did.
in Rockville, MD |
Fastest and easiest cavity filling I've ever had. Everyone is super nice
Washington, DC |
Very effective dentist and tools are top of the line.
in Silver Spring, MD |
Just thanks. I appreciate being able to be seen on short notice and the reasonable pricing set for your services. About getting my questions answered and explanations -- I need a lot of that. Dr.Wyne and his staff get an excellent rating because they earned it. The environment, staff, pace, and knowledge - all 5star.
Have you seen Dr. Richard Wyne, DDS?
Are you Dr. Wyne?

Compare Dr. Wyne

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Wyne's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Maryland not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Chipped Tooth

University Of Maryland / Baltimore College Of Dental Surgery

Graduated in 2011

Lehigh University

Graduated in 2006

Dr. Wyne does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wyne and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Composite Fillings