Dr. Richard Winter, DDS

Dr. Richard Winter, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr Bruce Winter graduated form Marquette University School Of Dentistry in 1982 after receiving his Bachelor of Science at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Dr. Bruce is a third generation dentist. Dr Morris Paschen(Grandfather) and Dr. Charles Winter(Father) established the family tradition of providing full service dentistry. Dr. Bruce is very proud to have his son join the dental profession as now the 4th generation of dentistry in our family. Dr. Bruce has had affiliations with -American Dental Association-Wisconsin Dental Association-Greater Milwaukee Dental Association- Chicago Dental Society-Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity. Dr. Bruce has been a guest speaker and lecturer at many local schools and has recently been appointed Clinical Professor of Biomedical Sciences at Marquette University. He also serves on the MATC Dental Advisory Board. In his spare time, he enjoys running,biking,tennis and golf along with almost anything that will keep him in our great outdoors. Dr. Bruce lives in Milwaukee with his wife of 35 years and together with their son Jeremy, daughter Andrea, and son-in law-Robbie enjoy traveling the world. Dr. Winter has lectured on advanced reconstructive and implant dentistry throughout the country and has published several articles on Upgradeable Dentistry, Advanced Treatment Planning, Reconstructive and Implant Dentistry and General Dentistry As A Specialty. In his spare time he enjoys playing tennis with his daughter Ariel and son Eli. His wife, Jaclyn also helps at Hampton Dental Associates and they enjoy biking and cooking together. Dr. Rick is also an MMA (mixed martial arts) judge and has judged for the UFC, K-1 and other Kickboxing and martial arts promotions. He practiced and taught various martial arts for 35 years. Richard Winter D.D.S. M.A.G.D. D.I.C.O.I. D.A.B.O.I./I.D Master Academy of General Dentistry Diplomate International Congress of Oral Implantologists Diplomate American Board of Oral Implantologists/Implant Dentists Fellowships: International College of Dentists, Academy of Dentistry International Professional Association Board Member – Academy of General Dentistry Wisconsin Dental Association Chicago Dental Society American Dental Association Greater Milwaukee Dental Association International Congres of Oral Implantologists American Academy of Implant Dentists American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentists International College of Dentists Acedemy of Dentistry International Alpha Omega Awards and Accolades Mastership Award in the Academy of General Dentistry Diplomate award in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists Fellowship awards in the Academy of Dentistry International and the International College of Dentists ABOI/ID American Board of Oral Implantologists/Implant Dentistry Office Hours 8:30am – 5:30pm M-F

Hampton Dental Associates, SC

• DenteMax
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Winter

Patient Testimonials

I never smiled as much as I did, until now. The work he have done to help me smile again is unbelievable. He did an amazing job and I am very thankful to have him as a dentist.
Many detailed steps performed with many curve balls thrown in to the mix but with all determination and patience by Dr. and staff all worked out great.
This is the only dentist's office I have come to in my lifetime. I think this says it all. His dental skills have always been exceptional. He has definitely followed in his father and grandfather's footsteps.

We offer the finest dental care from our third generation dental practice. We offer Upgradeable Dentistry which allows people the dignity to choose the best dentistry they can accept emotionally, financially and personally.

• Bone Loss

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• University of Wisconsin / Madison
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1984
  • University of Minnesota / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Misch International Implant Institute
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2007
  • Diplomate American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentists
    Other Education | Completed 2015

Dr. Winter does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Winter and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Winter's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Winter to family and friends
Dr. Winter's Performance
Dr. Rick is very nice! Always takes the time to explain everything to you and to make sure you're happy. I have been a patient for many years and would never consider going elsewhere.
You're in the best hands with Dr. Rick! Breaking a tooth is never fun, especially when it needs to be extracted and replaced by an implant. But Dr. Rick put me at ease from start to finish. His expert hand and reassuring manner was exactly what I needed. Kudos to Dr. Rick, Dr. Bruce, and to the entire Hampton Dental Staff. They are just what the patient ordered! Stili K.
Awesome Experience!
He will always be my ONLY dentist. I have been with him from the beginning and he has kept me satisfied even with the loss of some teeth along the way. I enjoy that people all know me when I walk in-feels like family! My hygienist also always does an impeccable job!
Highly professional, very knowledgeable, extremely empathetic and overall a great experience.
Now even the women at church call me handsome!!! Great Smile thanks to Dr. Rick
i was very relaxed through the beginning until the end
Dr. Rick is the greatest dentist ever. If you want the best, he is the one to go to.
Great cosmetic work, very knowledgable and good sense of humor! Fantastic dentist!
It's been a pleasure working with him through all these years. He makes my life happy and gives me confidence in my smile. Have been a patient since 1991.
Dr Rick is wonderful. All of my experiences with Dr. Rick and my hygienist Rhya has been been expceptional!
He's the best! He is very throrough with everything he tells me about my mouth and his care. I am very pleased with evrything he has done for me.
Very friendly workers and Dr Rick always makes sure I am happy with my work! Ive been a patient for many years and the quality has always been consistent
Dr. Rick was very calming and helpful and informative about what he was doing. The best experience I have had in years!
Consistently an excellent experience and would recommend Dr. Rick to everyone.
Dr. Rick has been my dentist since 2006. He completed my cosmetic dental work which I am completely satisfied with. His dental work gave me confident with my smile. He is very through when completing assessment, giving diagnosis, monitoring my dental condition. I don't recall having cavity since started seeing him. All of his staffs are very friendly and accommodate my need. I recommend Dr. Rick at Hampton Dental.
He is kind, professional and stands behind his work. No mediocre work from him! He is top of the line all the way!
The experience was great. Did not feel any pain. I would recommend him to everyone.
Dr. Rick is very professional, meticulous and is only happy with absolute perfection. All of my experiences have been very positive and I would highly recommend him to anybody.
Dr Winters is very knowledgeable, kind and he never rushes me. I am very satisfied.
Completely painless, totally professional, great humor and without a doubt the very, VERY best!
Dr. Richard Winters and his staff treated me with a level of kindness and professionalism that I have NEVER experienced with a dentist before. Before his practice I have been lectured about the poor quality of my teeth and my lack of ability to do anything. Before going to Hampton Dental I have always felt judged and less than human. That all stopped the moment I became a patient at his practice. I have been a patient with them for about 6 months and during that time I ha...
I wish I would have meet this dentist before other dentist convinced me to pull out all my teeth cause he did a good job on my teeth. His staff, all the women in the office are also great, especially Shantel.
Simply the nicest dentist with the best bedside manner ever!
Dr. Rick is so cool, you will need a jacket. l am an old man who didn't take care of his teeth so I am glad I met Dr. Rick.
Always willing to get rid of pain. Never have to suffer. Assistant Julie, makes you feel very comfortable. Dr. Rick informs you of what is best for you. He does not pressure you. But, he certainly will advise. He needs a promotion along with Julie. He also helps with what you can afford to pay.
I had two root canals and was very comfortable with what the dentist did and felt very comfortable. Absolutely no pain afterwards.
Very gentle, no excessive pain glad I did this procedure with Dr. Rick.
My experience was a scary one but Dr Rick Winter made me very comfortable. I had a cavity repaired and I was very nervous but Dr. Winter made me relax and made me at ease. I've been with Hampton Dental with over 16 years and i have never been disappointed with the staff or any of the dentist. I don't care for dentist, but if I have to trust my teeth to someone Hampton Dental is the place.
He has been my dentist for over 20 years and I have gotten nothing short of excellent care every time I visit. He is very thorough and knowledgeable with his care and always makes sure that I am very comfortable during treatment. He takes a personal interest in you as a patient-you really feel like you are a part of the family!
I have been coming to Hampton Dental since I was a teenager in the 1970's. At that time, Dr. Charles corrected some inferior dental work that was failing on my mouth. When he retired, I began to see his son, Dr. Richard Winter who has provided me with great preventative care and would counsel how to maintain my teeth. When I once had a broken tooth, Dr. Rick performed emergency care and stayed late to repair my tooth. One of his crowns in my mouth has lasted 20 years and ...
I had his father, now I have Dr. Rick and couldn't be happier. Not only has he been my dentist over the years but he has become my friend! Thank you for everything.
Milwaukee, WI |
Lies lies lies. He wanted to pull teeth that another dentist was able to save. Also needs to develop his people skills.
Since this person is not a patient of record and health grades won't take this down. Dr.s Winter always give options to save teeth and whenever possible and prudent this is our first choice as we can never improve upon what you were born with. It is only if we can't reliably predict that the teeth can last 5 years or more that we may suggest replacement. With all the credentials and training we have our motto is to do "no harm". 93 years in business highlights our integrity in Milwaukee.
Have you seen Dr. Richard Winter, DDS?

Visit Dr. Winter