Dr. Richard Williams, DDS

Dr. Richard Williams, DDS

Orthodontics  ·

Dr. Richard Williams, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Hernando, MS and has been practicing for 33 years. He practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

Williams & Hamman Orthodontics

225 Losher St

Hernando, MS 38632

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
  • CoreSource
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Williams

Dr. Williams' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Williams "My initial interest in orthodontics was sparked by my family dentist and orthodontist. My teeth were a mess and I was fascinated by the improvement in my smile as I went through treatment. It was and is exciting to me to see the impact a healthy smile has on one's self-esteem. I am honored by the trust each patient places in me, as they seek to improve their oral health and appearance. The most fun I get to have is the day we "uncover" the smile we have worked so hard, together, to create. I have been blessed to have practiced here in Desoto County for my entire career; I came to Southaven in 1983, when I began my orthodontic residence, and I fell in love with the community. In September 1985, I opened my own practice. During the last 30 years, I have forged so many rewarding relationships with my patients and their families. It gives me great joy to now be treating second-generation patients: children of the children I treated in the past."

This content was provided by Dr. Williams "It is a true privilege to be given the trust of my patients, to do something very personal for them. I never take that trust for granted. Because I make my living doing something I love, it feels as though I never have to go to work."

2  Practice Areas

• Thumb Sucking
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Underbite

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Mississippi.

• University Of Tennessee, Martin
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1979
  • University Of Tennessee
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • University Of Tennessee Health Sciences Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1985

Dr. Williams has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Williams has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Williams does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Williams and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Williams' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Williams to family and friends

Dr. Williams' Performance

Dr. Williams Says:
"

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review! Your input will help us continue to provide the highest quality care for our patients.

"

Dr Williams and the entire staff are fabulous! Used them for over ten years, with both of my children. Have never had anything but outstanding service!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Superb staff, quick office visits and excellence in patient care. Dr. Williams and his team go above and beyond.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option