Dr. Richard Vollmer, DDS

Dr. Richard Vollmer, DDS

Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. Richard Vollmer, DDS is a dentist who practices in Dillard, GA.

7886 Highway 441 N

Dillard, GA 30537

Learn about Dr. Vollmer

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Education data for Dr. Vollmer is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Vollmer has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Vollmer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Vollmer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vollmer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Vollmer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vollmer to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Vollmer's Performance
Dillard, GA |
Amazing dentist! Great heart, and you can tell that he truly cares about his patients. I would recommend him to anyone!
in Dillard, GA |
Dr.Vollmer is family so yes I'm biased but am also terrified of dental procedures.Every time I'm in the office I hear Rick speak with other patients with the same ease and gentle reassurance he does me. I found out long ago this patient man wasn't just being super attentive because we're family. He chose this branch of medicine because he likes to help people enjoy smiling with confidence. He does mission work in Belize each yr. helping the poorest of poor.
in Clayton,Ga |
Horrible bedside manner. Cruel to my child.
in Otto, NC |
I have moved a lot during my life and have been to many dentists and I can honestly say that Dr. Vollmer and his staff are probably the best I have ever encountered. I recently had a tooth extracted and another tooth prepped for a crown. My appointment was at 2 pm. By 2:05 I was in the chair and by 2:45 the procedures were completed with basically no pain. Amazing!
in Franklin, NC |
Dr Vollmer always take the time to explain things and answer questions. He knows I'm a big chicken about dentists and is gentle with my dental work.
Have you seen Dr. Richard Vollmer, DDS?
Are you Dr. Vollmer?

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Family Dentistry