Dr. Richard Sullivan III, DDS

Dr. Richard Sullivan III, DDS

Dentistry | Male

At Sullivan Dental Partners, we love helping people attain optimal oral health and an incredible smile. When you're our patient, you are our top priority. We will focus on your comfort, concerns, and smile goals, and treat you with compassion and respect.

I love what I do, as it allows me to enhance each patient's quality of life. Being a general dentist means I form relationships that last for years, and sometimes generations. I've practiced long enough that I am now seeing the children of patients that were children when I first became a dentist. It's truly an honor to be chosen by these families to care for their smiles.

As a fourth-generation dentist, the profession is "in my blood." I have spent my entire life in and around the dental office. I have had the privilege of studying under my father and my grandfather. I have many patients now who have seen my grandfather, my father, me, and now my son, as well. We are part of this wonderful community, and I cannot be more grateful to be allowed to care for the smiles of my friends and neighbors.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Sullivan III's Experience

Visiting Dr. Sullivan III

Dr. Sullivan III accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Sullivan III's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sullivan III to family and friends
Dr. Sullivan III's Performance
in Franklin, KY |
I have significant recession, and was nervous about the potential painfullness I would experience. To my surprise, the hygienist, Mary Pat, was very gentle and helped me feel comfortable. I will certainly make an appointment for my next cleaning there, and would recommend these guys in a heartbeat.
in Nashville, TN |
Great Dentist!
Have you seen Dr. Richard Sullivan III, DDS?
Are you Dr. Sullivan III?

Compare Dr. Sullivan III

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.
}

Dr. Sullivan III says...

Dr. Sullivan III's Care Philosophy

Dr. Sullivan III's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Broken Tooth
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization

University Of Tennessee
    Rhodes College In Memphis

Dr. Sullivan III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sullivan III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dental Bonding