Dr. Richard Sullivan III, DDS

Dr. Richard Sullivan III, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Richard Sullivan III, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Brentwood, TN. He graduated from University Of Tennessee and practices dentistry.Read his story

5023 Harpeth Dr

Brentwood, TN 37027

Learn about Dr. Sullivan III

Dr. Sullivan III's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Sullivan III "I love what I do, as it allows me to enhance each patient's quality of life. Being a general dentist means I form relationships that last for years, and sometimes generations. I've practiced long enough that I am now seeing the children of patients that were children when I first became a dentist. It's truly an honor to be chosen by these families to care for their smiles. As a fourth-generation dentist, the profession is "in my blood." I have spent my entire life in and around the dental office. I have had the privilege of studying under my father and my grandfather. I have many patients now who have seen my grandfather, my father, me, and now my son, as well. We are part of this wonderful community, and I cannot be more grateful to be allowed to care for the smiles of my friends and neighbors."

This content was provided by Dr. Sullivan III "At Sullivan Dental Partners, we love helping people attain optimal oral health and an incredible smile. When you're our patient, you are our top priority. We will focus on your comfort, concerns, and smile goals, and treat you with compassion and respect."

1  Practice Areas

• Stained Teeth
  • Teething
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Rhodes College In Memphis
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Tennessee
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Sullivan III has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sullivan III has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sullivan III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sullivan III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sullivan III's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sullivan III to family and friends

Dr. Sullivan III's Performance

I have significant recession, and was nervous about the potential painfullness I would experience. To my surprise, the hygienist, Mary Pat, was very gentle and helped me feel comfortable. I will certainly make an appointment for my next cleaning there, and would recommend these guys in a heartbeat....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Great Dentist!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Dr. Sullivan III?