Dr. Richard Stevenson, DDS
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Richard Stevenson, DDS

Dentistry | Male

6851 Belfort Oaks Pl Jacksonville, FL 32216 Get Directions

Dr. Richard Stevenson, DDS is a dentist who practices in Jacksonville, FL. He is 70 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stevenson to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Stevenson's Performance
in Jacksonville, FL |
I was recommended to Dr. Stevenson by a retired dentist that is friend's with Dr. Stevenson. Dr. Stevenson is by far the best dentist I have ever had. His hygienists are personable, knowledgeable and great people. Dr. Stevenson is always in a good mood and takes time to have a real conversation with me. The office is beautiful with great views of nature in a wooded area. The decor is relaxing and I especially love the bird prints throughout the office. I am always glad to have my yearly appoin
in Jacksonville, FL |
I & my family have been going to Dr. Stevenson for 10+ years. I switched to him when my other dentist worked on me while I was not numb and told me I needed another root canal. Dr. Stevenson told me I just had tooth sensitivity and got me on the right toothpaste. I have not had a root canal since coming to him. He always makes sure you are numb before working on you. And he usually stays in the room the entire time unless there is an exceptional reason he has to step out. Love this office!
Have you seen Dr. Richard Stevenson, DDS?
Are you Dr. Stevenson?

Compare Dr. Stevenson

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.
}

Dr. Stevenson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

Dr. Stevenson does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Stevenson and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Stevenson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stevenson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Stevenson does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Stevenson and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.