Dr. Richard Staller, DDS

Dr. Richard Staller, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Our office philosophy incorporates a team approach to best serve its patients. Thus, the inclusion of dental specialists in our office accomplishes our goal to deliver the highest standard of care, and to treat each patient as if they were a member of our family.

Dr. Richard Staller, DDS is a dentist who practices in Delray Beach, FL. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Staller is affiliated with Boca Raton Regional Hospital, Delray Medical Center and West Boca Medical Center.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Staller's Experience

Visiting Dr. Staller

Dr. Staller accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Staller has admitting privileges.

Dr. Staller's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Staller to family and friends
Dr. Staller's Performance
in Lake Worth, FL |
Dr. Staller, his associates, and their entire staff provide first class professional care and personal attention to every dental need. Each person in the office goes the extra mile to accommodate their patient.
in Delray Beach FL |
Great dentist office. Darlin my hygentist is great and very caring. Dr. McGuffie is amazing!, his touch is so soft and his care of his patient is top priority.
Delray Beach, FL |
STATE OF THE ART DENTISTRY. PATIENT ORIENTED. QUALITY CARE
Brooklyn, NY |
My mother went to this dentist because she relocated to Florida, I myself am a Dentist and had a question regarding the information he just gave my mother. He would not get on the phone to talk to another dental professional regarding my mothers case. In addition his secretary or front desk employee than proceeded to answer medical questions that she is NOT by law able to answer and ethically should NOT answer. All I wanted to do was talk to the dentist one medical professional to another.
in Orlando, FL |
Not very competent. In and out and was quite rude to me and my wife
Unfortunately, we do not see your name in our records. We aren't sure what office you have gone to (maybe somewhere in Orlando where you are located) but are very sorry for your upsetting dental experience and wish you luck in the future.
in Orlando, FL |
he was in and out of the visit. unpersonal and expensive
in Delray Beach, FL |
This office did two root canal, and this office ordered dark grey crowns, I refused to let them cement in my mouth. this office order new crowns, the correct color I allowed cemented of both and after the crowns cemented was completed. this office refused to see me as a patient anymore. I would not recommended this office to anyone, do to m experience.
Unfortunately, we do not see your name in our records. We aren't sure what office you have gone to but are very sorry for your upsetting dental experience and wish you luck in the future.
in Delray Beach, FL |
Shawn is a wonderful person and a true gentleman, good job.
in Delray Beach, FL |
I am pleased with way the doctor and his staff explain everything before doing the work.
in Delray Beach, FL |
Shawn was very competent, pleasant and courteous. My teeth feels very silky smooth, Great Job!
in Delray Beach, FL |
Very professional, immaculate and thorough cleanings and dental treatment by Randie the hygienist and by Dr. Staller..
in Tampa, FL |
Excellent staff and great office. Dr. has a reputation that has brought me this office. I am sure I will be satisfied.
Have you seen Dr. Richard Staller, DDS?

Compare Dr. Staller

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.
}

Dr. Staller's Care Philosophy

Dr. Staller's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

Dr. Staller has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Staller has no media or publications listed.

• Oral Cancer

Temple University School of Medicine

Graduated in 1982

Villanova

Graduated in 1979

• French

Dr. Staller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Staller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Arestin® Therapy