Dentistry  |
Dr. Richard Staller, DDS
Dr. Richard Staller, DDS is a dentist who practices in Delray Beach, FL. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Staller is affiliated with West Boca Medical Center, Boca Raton Regional Hospital and Delray Medical Center.

15340 Jog Rd Ste 100

Delray Beach, FL 33446

Dr. Richard Staller, DDS

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Ameritas
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • DenteMax
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Staller

Our office philosophy incorporates a team approach to best serve its patients. Thus, the inclusion of dental specialists in our office accomplishes our goal to deliver the highest standard of care, and to treat each patient as if they were a member of our family.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Villanova
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1979
  • Temple University School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1982

Dr. Staller has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Staller has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Staller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Staller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Staller's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Staller to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Staller's Performance
in Boca Raton, FL |
I actually see Dr Heather Kohn but this practice was highly recommended by my boss, a patient of Dr Staller. And he can't sing the praises of this practice enough - neither can I! Every individual person has a can-do, will-do, and incredibly wonderful attitude. Very professional, personable, attentive, Willing to go the extra mile to accommodate your schedule and be as informative as possible with what you're having done and what you need to do afterward. I can't recommend them highly enough!!!
Delray Beach |
I have recommend Dr. Staller to many friends and they have all been pleased.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Great doctor, very knowledgeable and understanding. Great stuff. Highly recommend!
Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate and value all of our patients.
in Delray Beach, FL |
Dr Staller's office runs like clockwork. They are professional, efficient and effective. In my case Dr. Staller and his professional staff person Maria always have a smile on their face, and provide the best possible care. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Staller and his staff to my family and friends.
Wow! What a great review! Thank you so much! We appreciate it!
Boynton Beach, FL |
The best customer service by far in any medical office I have ever been in in the area. Doctors and especially Randi the hygienist are awesome!! I hated going to the dentist as a kid but I really do not mind going now because they have made it a great experience for a dental visit,
You made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. That means so much to us!
in Boca Raton, FL |
I've been under Dr. Staller's care for over 20 years! Simply "the best"! Very professional, well managed office.
Excellent! Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate our wonderful patients!
in Boca Raton, FL |
I HAVE BEEN USING dR. sTALLER AS MY DENTIST FOR THE PAST 15 YEARS. hE HAS ALWAYS BEEN PROFESSIONAL AND PERFORMED GOOD WORK!
You're the best! Thank you for taking time to review us! It means the world to us!
Pompano Beach, FL |
Great South Florida dentist!
Thank you so much! We sincerely appreciate your feedback!
in Lake Worth, FL |
I was recommended to Dr Staller's office ten years ago and have passed on the favor to numerous friends. Dr Staller's office and staff are geared toward making your experience pleasant and comfortable. Schedules are adhered to and the need for an emergency visit is given high priority. State of the art equipment and procedures are available. If you are looking for quality dental care...this is it!
WOW! Thank you so much! Our team loved hearing your review. We appreciate your continued confidence and trust in us! We always strive to over deliver!
in Delray Beach, FL |
Dr. Litvak did a root canal on a molar today. I experienced no pain at all during procedure, and haven't needed any pain medication! Dr. Litvak and her Dental Assistant, Elizabeth, were great.
Thank you so much for your review and feedback! We value your opinion!
Delray Beach, FL |
top notch organization
Thanks so much for your comments! We work very hard to make sure our patients are taken care of and are thrilled that you are happy! Hope to be able to help your friends and family as well. :)
Boca raton florida |
Everyone is very professional. I have confidence in dr Staller and the recommendations he makexv
We are so pleased to hear about your experience at our office! Your confidence in us means the world to us and we hope that you will share your experience with your friends and family. :)
in Lake Worth, FL |
Dr. Staller, his associates, and their entire staff provide first class professional care and personal attention to every dental need. Each person in the office goes the extra mile to accommodate their patient.
Thanks so much for your response! We work hard to build the best team for our patients. We appreciate your loyalty and hope that you will share us with your friends and family.
in Delray Beach FL |
Great dentist office. Darlin my hygentist is great and very caring. Dr. McGuffie is amazing!, his touch is so soft and his care of his patient is top priority.
That's amazing! We are ecstatic that our team members provided the kind of patient care you deserve. Thanks for taking the time to rate us and we look forward to seeing you again!
Delray Beach, FL |
STATE OF THE ART DENTISTRY. PATIENT ORIENTED. QUALITY CARE
Brooklyn, NY |
My mother went to this dentist because she relocated to Florida, I myself am a Dentist and had a question regarding the information he just gave my mother. He would not get on the phone to talk to another dental professional regarding my mothers case. In addition his secretary or front desk employee than proceeded to answer medical questions that she is NOT by law able to answer and ethically should NOT answer. All I wanted to do was talk to the dentist one medical professional to another.
We are sorry to hear that you are upset. The federal HIPAA laws prohibit us from speaking to others about a patient without the patients written consent regardless of the persons relationship to the patient. Over the years, our doctors have communicated with many family members who are out of state to ensure the best care for the patient provided that the patient provides permission. We wish you and your mother the best.
in Orlando, FL |
Not very competent. In and out and was quite rude to me and my wife
Unfortunately, we do not see your name in our records. We aren't sure what office you have gone to (maybe somewhere in Orlando where you are located) but are very sorry for your upsetting dental experience and wish you luck in the future.
in Delray Beach, FL |
This office did two root canal, and this office ordered dark grey crowns, I refused to let them cement in my mouth. this office order new crowns, the correct color I allowed cemented of both and after the crowns cemented was completed. this office refused to see me as a patient anymore. I would not recommended this office to anyone, do to m experience.
Unfortunately, we do not see your name in our records. We aren't sure what office you have gone to but are very sorry for your upsetting dental experience and wish you luck in the future.
in Delray Beach, FL |
Shawn is a wonderful person and a true gentleman, good job.
Thanks so much, Mary!!! :)
in Delray Beach, FL |
I am pleased with way the doctor and his staff explain everything before doing the work.
Thank you SO much for your feedback. We work hard to make sure that we educate our patients prior to administering services. We hope to see you soon!
in Delray Beach, FL |
Very professional, immaculate and thorough cleanings and dental treatment by Randie the hygienist and by Dr. Staller..
That's wonderful! We are very happy you have had a great experience with Randie!
Have you seen Dr. Richard Staller, DDS?

Visit Dr. Staller

Dr. Staller accepts 11 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
    Dental DPPO