Dr. Richard Skowronski, DDS

Dentistry | Male

526 W Genesee St Ste 4 Frankenmuth, MI 48734 Get Directions
Dr. Richard Skowronski, DDS

Dr. Richard Skowronski, DDS is a dentist who practices in Frankenmuth, MI. He is 54 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Skowronski to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Skowronski's Performance
in Frankenmuth MI |
I've been a patient of his for over 28 years, I can't remember the exact number of years. The reason why I wrote over 28 years is because my oldest son is 28 years old & I was a patient before he was born. Both my children are his patients too. He is very honest, ethical, and down to earth. Dr. Skowronski's staff are very caring and skilled.
in Millington, MI |
Dr. Rick is the only dentist I would recommend to anyone . He is honest and tells you everything he is doing. We have been going to him for many years and have never had a problem. The staff are a great bunch of girls and they are all very friendly. They always seem to work you in if you are having problems. No words could explain his work than "EXCELLANT".
in Frankenmuth mi |
This man told me I had already had a root canal on my tooth, told me I had little to no infection and he would just pull my tooth, after his assistant blow air on it as he was trying to numb the area. It was causing more pain as he was Injecting a infected area! After a pull his arm away from my mouth he threw he stuff and told me to go somewhere else! I did to only find out I had NEVER HAD A root canal on that tooth and it was filled with infection! An infected area will not numb! TERRIBLE!!!
Have you seen Dr. Richard Skowronski, DDS?
Are you Dr. Skowronski?

Compare Dr. Skowronski

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Skowronski's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Dr. Skowronski does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Skowronski and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Skowronski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Skowronski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Skowronski does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Skowronski and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.