Dr. Richard Shipp, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 62

Dr. Shipp
5805 Marconi Ave Carmichael, CA 95608

Dr. Richard Shipp, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Carmichael, CA. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Shipp's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Shipp

Dr. Shipp?
Dr. Shipp's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Richard Shipp, DDS
Dr. Shipp is the best dentist I've ever had. His office staff is very friendly and the care that everyone has is noticeable. I feel extremely comfortable the entire time that I am there, and most importantly, when I am having work done. The lighting in the rooms is not too intense and the patient chairs are adjustable and comfortable. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Shipp. He's super friendly and professional. Also, well connected with other Dentists for other types of treatments
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Shipp, DDS?
Dr. Shipp has been my dentist for over 10 years. He works hard at staying current on all the latest medical technique. A good rotarian in the Carmichael Rotary Club as well as a good Carmichael business man. The work Richard has done on me is been painless and very professional. His office staff is the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Shipp, DDS?
Yesterday I had a crown procedure. I am anxious about the drilling, and let Dr. Shipp know this. The 1 1/2 hour experience was amazingly easy to handle. Dr. Shipp walked me through each step so I knew what to expect. He and his assistant Rachel were very professional, yet comforting. My recovery has been surprisingly fast with no swelling, and just a bit of soreness around the tooth. I highly recommend Dr. Shipp and his staff. My 86 year old father-in-law feels that he is in good hands as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Shipp, DDS?
Dr. Shipp is over the top kind and gentle. I am a nervous patient with lots of issues. He makes the entire experience painless! Truly the best dentist you could dream of finding!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Shipp, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Shipp?

Dr. Shipp accepts

Dr. Shipp accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
Delta Dental Premier

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Shipp treats your condition or procedure