Dr. Richard Salzmann, DMD

Dr. Richard Salzmann, DMD

Periodontics  ·
Dr. Richard Salzmann, DMD is a periodontics practitioner in Hollywood, FL and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from University Of Florida in 1986 and practices periodontics.

9720 Stirling Rd Ste 209C

Hollywood, FL 33024

• Ameritas
  • DenteMax
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Salzmann treats your condition or procedure

• Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Sinus Augmentation
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling

Dr. Salzmann's areas of interest include implants, cosmetic dentistry. He is genuinely concerned about the well-being of his patients. His emphasis is on quality and affordable care, delivered with kindness and courtesy.

• Periodontics

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Salzmann

Dr. Salzmann?
Dr. Salzmann's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Richard Salzmann, DMD
I wanted to be more happy with my smile and Dr. Salmann did an amazing job. I had cosmetic crown lengthening and I absolutely love my smile now! He was very kind, thorough, and professional. His staff were friendly and his assistant was sweet. Thank you so much!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Salzmann, DMD?
Dr. Salzmann was very helpful with my needs and actually solved an unusual issue I was having. With his vast knowledge and personable nature, he comes very well recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Salzmann, DMD?
Dr. Salzmann has followed up on my tooth issue, three times post-operatively and gave me status checks after every visit. Now I know that I will heal well and put the misery that I have been living with for over two years (due to incorrect diagnoses.) I have no jaw pain; no sinus pain; no ear pain, and no more tooth pain!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Salzmann, DMD?
I am a total sissy. Been afraid of dental work my whole life. Dr. Salzmann did a bone build and an implant. Absolutely amazing. No pain and the nicest people. Recommend them highly. Prompt, modern, great patient care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Salzmann, DMD?
Dr Salzmann and his excellent staff made a traumatic experience bearable. Every procedure was explained fully and their reassurance went a long way to easing my mind! I would highly recommend Dr Salzmann to anyone needing his type of service. I’d give him a much higher score in most of the categories below
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Salzmann, DMD?
Dr. Salzman does wonderful work. He has done an excellent bone grafting job on me. He is very professional and compassionate. Has outstanding bedside manners. Staff Is very courteous and welcoming. I would highly recommend Dr. Salzman to friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Salzmann, DMD?
My experience was great very professional and kind no pain I actually would do it again the staff made me feel like family great job dr. Salzmann.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Salzmann, DMD?
I was referred to Dr. Salzmann for an extraction that required bone grafting. He was extremely professional, courteous, and gentle. He took the time to explain to me the procedure he was about to perform and made sure I understood and was comfortable with the procedure. His staff is also very professional, friendly and caring. I would recommend Dr. Salzmann 100%
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Salzmann, DMD?
Excellent experience in all aspects.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Salzmann, DMD?
I first went to Dr. Richard D. Salzmann when I was in need of surgery which required a bone graft. Dr. Salzmann performed the procedure flawlessly and I have had no problems with this or any other concerns with my oral health. I have continued to see Dr. Salzmann once a year to maintain this good health. Every aspect of my visit, from check in, seeing the hygienist, Dr. Salzmann's examination, to check out, is a pleasure. If an oral health concern arose, I would go to Dr. Salzmann.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Salzmann, DMD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Salzmann to my family and friends (in fact I have already done so). Dr. Salzmann is one of the most courteous, gentle and skilled doctors that I have ever experienced. He takes the time before, during, and after each procedure to explain the process each step of the way and he always checks to make sure that I am comfortable. It is also a pleasure communicating with every member of his staff. They all make my visits to the dentist a comfortable experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Salzmann, DMD?
Richard D. Salzmann, D.M.D. is well mannered, incredibly dedicated to his profession, and takes great pride in his work. I went to see him for two separate procedures: a gum graft and an implant. At each visit he carefully explained each procedure thoroughly, listened to my concerns and questions, addressed them and after each procedure he personally followed up by telephone to ensure I was well. Additionally, Dr. Salzmann's staff is dedicated, well organized and respectful of your time!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Salzmann, DMD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Salzmann. This is my second time using him. He provides excellent care, takes his time with his patients and is a true professional. Additionally, each time he did a procedure, he called me later to ensure I was doing well. He actually came in on a Saturday just for me to check on my procedure. Not only is he incredible, but his staff are warm, friendly and welcoming. The office is always clean.and unless someone has had an emergency, the wait time is short, if any.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Salzmann, DMD?
Dr. Salzmann is an excellent periodontist. Very caring and compassionate doctor. Terrific staff too. I have and will continue to recommend him to all my friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Salzmann, DMD?
Dr. Salzmann rectified advanced gum disease and replaced some mobile teeth with implants. Now I have completely healthy teeth and gums and a lovely smile. Dr.Salzmann and his staff provide 5 star service. I recommend them unreservedly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Salzmann, DMD?
Dr. Salzmann is hands-down the best Periodontist! His demeanor and bed-side manner is calm,positive & thorough. He performed Perio surgery on me and I now see him regularly every 6 mo's for Perio maintenance. I find that Dr's usually are distracted or rushed when visiting their patients, but NOT with Dr, Salzmann, I had the sense that this Dr. REALLY cares.Dr. Salzmann & his staff made me feel comfortable and relaxed. I would definitely recommend this practice to anyone that values their health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Salzmann, DMD?
I was referred to Dr. Salzmann by my regular DDS for gum recession evaluation. From my first office and subsequent visits (including two oral graft surgeries) I have found Dr. Salzmann to be a caring, honest and experienced DMD who has provided me with excellent care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Salzmann, DMD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Richard Salzmann for many years. He has always done a great job with my teeth and gums. Thank you Dr. Salzmann for being an amazing periodontics. Keep up the awesome work! Ron Z
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Salzmann, DMD?
I went to see this guy for an extraction (tooth #14 upper right), and he ruined 4 other teeth. While I was numbed he drilled a hole in tooth #15 and filled it up with amalgam/silver filling. With the back of his extraction instrument chipped 3 other teeth and ruined them. During the procedure he kept telling me no to open my mouth wide, so he can hit the other 3 teeth. Very unprofessional and unethical.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Salzmann, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Salzmann?

Insurance accepted