Dr. Richard Risinger, DDS

Dr. Richard Risinger, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Dr. Richard Risinger, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Glastonbury, CT. He graduated from University Of Nebraska / College Of Dentistry and practices orthodontics.Read his story

88 Citizens Dr

Glastonbury, CT 06033

Learn about Dr. Risinger

Dr. Risinger's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Risinger "It's truly an honor to work with so many wonderful people and to help them improve their smiles. I feel lucky each and every day to come to work!"

This content was provided by Dr. Risinger "I love to see our patients' personalities develop as their smiles improve through the treatments given here. Our gentle care and personal treatment help people realize that they truly are special, and their new smiles help them feel confident enough to express themselves! I enjoy the enthusiasm and energy of our patients, and after 16 years am still thrilled to come to work each day.My office is an unforgettable place, largely because of the efforts of our staff. Our team loves making our patients' experience fun and unforgettable. They all really care about our patients and want them to receive fantastic orthodontic care. This shows in their service to our patients, the quality of treatments they help give, and most of all, the laughter heard in our treatment area!"

1  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics

• Dental Crowding
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Overbite
  • Underbite

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• Duke University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Nebraska / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Of North Carolina / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Risinger has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Risinger has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Risinger does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Risinger and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Risinger's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Risinger to family and friends

Dr. Risinger's Performance

I have my second child getting braces and it has been another great experience.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Our initial consultation with Dr. Risinger and his staff was great. They treated us like friends and were very welcoming. The atmosphere was very family friendly. We felt very comfortable.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Today I had an initial consult with D.r Risinger. His staff were all very courteous, attentive and thorough. Dr. Risinger explained my current situation and was very detailed in his explanation of the best treatment options. I also appreciate the extensive use of technical equipment (Panoramic...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Very friendly staff Welcoming environment I was made to feel extremely comfortable upon entry and everyone I came into contact with was very engaged and positive. You can tell the entire team is focused on delivering an exceptional experience.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
We went for a consultation for our 8 year old son today and were very impressed! Their office is so comfortable and the staff was beyond friendly and helpful. The arcade and movie theatre won my son over very quickly and the caring staff and clean office were the icing on the cake for us!
Are you Dr. Risinger?