Dr. Richard Risinger, DDS

Dr. Richard Risinger, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Dr. Richard Risinger, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Glastonbury, CT. He graduated from University Of Nebraska / College Of Dentistry and practices orthodontics.Read his story

88 Citizens Dr

Glastonbury, CT 06033

Learn about Dr. Risinger

Dr. Risinger's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Risinger "It's truly an honor to work with so many wonderful people and to help them improve their smiles. I feel lucky each and every day to come to work!"

This content was provided by Dr. Risinger "I love to see our patients' personalities develop as their smiles improve through the treatments given here. Our gentle care and personal treatment help people realize that they truly are special, and their new smiles help them feel confident enough to express themselves! I enjoy the enthusiasm and energy of our patients, and after 16 years am still thrilled to come to work each day.My office is an unforgettable place, largely because of the efforts of our staff. Our team loves making our patients' experience fun and unforgettable. They all really care about our patients and want them to receive fantastic orthodontic care. This shows in their service to our patients, the quality of treatments they help give, and most of all, the laughter heard in our treatment area!"

1  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics

• Dental Crowding
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Overbite
  • Underbite

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• Duke University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Nebraska / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Of North Carolina / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Risinger has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Risinger has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Risinger does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Risinger and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Risinger's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Risinger

3.4482758620689653%

Dr. Risinger?
Dr. Risinger's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Richard Risinger, DDS
This had to be one of the nicest experiences I have ever had at a doctor’s/dentist office. I came to my appointment late and stressed and was made to feel at ease immediately. I can’t say enough about the kindness of the staff and Dr. Risinger. Dr Risinger has already done orthodontic work on my...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Risinger, DDS?
i went through 7 years of dentistry work and i got my braces off today:))) i could never be happier with my smile it is definitely worth it and i had an awesome experience:)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Risinger, DDS?
My son had an amazing experience. He was excited to get the braces. We (the parents) were very impressed with the technology they have, the cleanness and the extraordinary customer service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Risinger, DDS?
I have my second child getting braces and it has been another great experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Risinger, DDS?
Our initial consultation with Dr. Risinger and his staff was great. They treated us like friends and were very welcoming. The atmosphere was very family friendly. We felt very comfortable.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Risinger?