Dr. Richard Risinger, DDS

Dr. Richard Risinger, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Dr. Richard Risinger, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Glastonbury, CT. He graduated from Boston University / Goldman School Of Dental Medicine and practices orthodontics.Read his story

88 Citizens Dr

Glastonbury, CT 06033

Learn about Dr. Risinger

Dr. Risinger's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Risinger "I enjoy what I do because I work with young, healthy, growing people. We improve their smiles, and they help bring laughter to our office!"

This content was provided by Dr. Risinger "I love to be able to solve problems that patients see for themselves. Also, seeing kids mature over the course of treatment is extremely rewarding for me. It is always an exciting day when the braces come off, both for the patients and myself! I enjoy getting to know our patients during the course of treatment, and love to talk to the kids and see how they think and view the world. I learn a lot from my patients every day!In my practice, the patients love our decorations for holidays throughout the year. Our team is wonderful! Their combined experience and knowledge make them second to none, but it's their enthusiasm for the office and patients that makes them truly special. I am grateful to work with such caring people. I wouldn't trust our patients' care to anyone else!"

1  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics

• Dental Crowding
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Overbite
  • Underbite

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• Ohio State University / College Of Dentistry
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Boston University / Goldman School Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Us Navy
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Risinger has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Risinger has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Risinger does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Risinger and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Risinger's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Risinger to family and friends

Dr. Risinger's Performance

Dr Risinger and his team are top notch professionals. They have made the process of braces for our daughter much easier than expected. They are very knowledgeable, answer questions directly and help with insurance issues. Our tech is wonderful and makes each appointment comfortable and anxiety...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
We love our interactions at Risinger Orthodontics. We are on 2 of three kids who will be going here and they are still the best in our eyes!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0