Richard Ribarevski

Richard Ribarevski

Orthodontics  ·
Male

Richard Ribarevski is an orthodontics practitioner in New Castle, PA and has been practicing for 25 years. He practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

Rich M. Ribarevski, DMD

• Scion Dental
  • United Concordia

Learn about Richard Ribarevski

Richard Ribarevski's bio

This content was provided by Richard Ribarevski "I love orthodontics because I love watching how people and their smiles transform over time. I think this was an early trait I developed as a child from my fascination with LEGOs, and continues today as I watch my patients grow and change: acquiring a renewed sense of self-confidence, a new attitude, and a feeling of excitement when they show their new smile. I guess smiles just lead to more smiles! Being an orthodontist is extremely rewarding and I hope that you will find each aspect of your treatment to be just that. I look forward to working with you and your family, and the many hundreds of smiles we have yet to share. Getting to know Dr. RibarevskiEducation I was born in Jeannette, PA, and lived there until graduation from Jeannette Sr. High School in 1982. Next stop was the University of Pittsburgh, where I received a degree in biology and graduated summa cum laude. An early admission to Pitt’s School of Dental Medicine in 1985 allowed me to graduate with my dental degree in 1989. After dental school, I completed a one-year GPR (general practice residency) at Mt. Sinai Medical Center in Cleveland, OH. I returned to Pitt for three more years to complete a Master’s in orthodontics and subsequently ventured out into private practice. Continuing Education I have always been fascinated with exploring new technologies. It is especially exciting to see orthodontics “embrace” technological advances in computerization, digital imaging, software, metallurgy, and robotics. Through continuing education, I am able to stay current with the latest advancements in technology, and provide my patients with the treatments and information they need. I became involved with the Lawrence County Dental Society, and have been the secretary/treasurer for since 1995. I have also served as treasurer for the Pennsylvania Dental Association’s local 9th district for three years. Active participation with the Pennsylvania Association of Orthodontists has allowed me to reach the position of president in 2009-2010. I am also a member of the American Association of Orthodontists. On a personal note After graduating, I was fortunate enough to meet Dr. Charles Patton, a fellow orthodontist, and my wife and I relocated to New Castle, where I worked as Dr. Patton’s associate. After two years, Dr. Patton retired and left me a great practice and a wonderful staff. Work was going well for both my wife and me, and in 1997 we were blessed to welcome our first daughter, Arti Anna, into our family, and two years later her sister Anjuli. Watching these girls develop throughout high school, how appropriate is it that Arti Anna was elected “best smile” upon graduation! I am an avid train collector. In fact, I have been interested in railroading since before I can remember. If I’m not traveling to photograph them, I am collecting train memorabilia or building train models. In my practice, tracks run through our office. Now, how many orthodontic offices do you know that you have to duck under train tracks to enter a room? Is that why this site is Penn Central green? All aboard! Can't wait to see you! I look forward to meeting you and your family when you come in for your first visit. I want all of my patients and their families to feel welcome and well taken care of when visiting our practice. Most of all, I can’t wait to see you smile!"

This content was provided by Richard Ribarevski "At the orthodontic practice of Dr. Richard Ribarevski, we know what makes you smile, and we work hard to create a positive orthodontic experience for you and your family!"

2  Practice Areas

• Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces
  • SureSmile® Dental Braces
  • Two-Phase Orthodontic Treatment

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• University Of Pittsburgh / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • University Of Pittsburgh / School Of Dentistry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993

Richard Ribarevski has no awards or honors listed.

Richard Ribarevski has no media or publications listed.

Richard Ribarevski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Richard Ribarevski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Richard Ribarevski's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Richard Ribarevski

Richard Ribarevski?
Richard Ribarevski's Performance
What People Say About Richard Ribarevski
Knowledgeable, friendly staff, and extremely helpful I could not be happier with the care that my 6 year old has received at Dr. Rich's office. I highly recommend his office for all your orthodontic needs.
Makenzie's mom in New Castle, PA – Apr 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Richard Ribarevski?

How was your experience with Richard Ribarevski?